Before Elys managed to understand, Wes disappeared.

He stood there dumbfounded then he turned serious as he furrowed his eyebrows, it must be serious if Wes is hurrying like that.

Elys wondered what happened and if that black mist possibly invaded their space again...

He glanced at the teen beside him smiling gently while swaying their hands together.

Right now, they were walking back towards his room.

Elys somehow managed to calm the target down, probably.

The teen looked at the youth beside him and smiled amusingly, in all the moments he has experience in this hell hole place, he grew bored of everything and resented the world. He wanted to escape this place so much, even if he kill his way through.

He has already started his plans to escape, but he didn't expect to met a cute thing here.

The youth was obviously different from him, although they were wearing the same clothes, the youth exuded an aura different from them, pure and innocent, very lovely. So cute.

It seems that the youth felt danger from the bottle in his hands, well is that what they call a cute creature instinct?

This bottle contains the newest version of a virus enough to end half of living beings in this world, the researchers were really happy when they created this so he thought that he can let it outside to see if they can still be happy?

It was just a simple curiosity ah..

Before the youth appeared, he has already let out half of the bottle's content. It's probably somewhere now.

It likes to eat live people after all. He's sure that it will like this place very much.

Though before he can completely pour everything, the youth suddenly appeared.

The moment he appeared, he immediately caught his attention.

He looked so guarded when he saw the bottle so he let him take it.

The youth is so cute, if he smile at him, will he smile back?

He really wants to see the youth smile.

As the teen's thoughts wandered.

" Where's your room? "

" Hmm? Ahh. "

" On the other side of the building. "

" ?? That's far... "

" How did you get here? "

" Oh, I took a shortcut. " The teen said, innocently smiling at Elys.

" Haa, then... I'll send you there? " Elys said unsure if the teen would agree.

" Sure! Let's go! " Contrary to his expectations, the teen seems very excited and took a hold of his hand to walk back towards the teen's room.

Meanwhile, in a secluded room full of different screens showing the different rooms and parts of the facility.

The man who has a cold expression stood quietly as he watch the interactions of both Elys and Subject 0, he, Amadeus, is the head director of the research facility and is the highest authority in the laboratory.

He watched as Subject 0 lets the virus out without a change in expression but when Elys suddenly appeared, his cold expression cracks.

Looking through the screen where Elys's room should have been and found that Elys's ability must have gone out of control again.

Seeing as the two saw each other, he was about to make a move in case Subject 0 tried to harm Elys, but to his surprise, Subject 0 seems fond of Elys.

But this didn't make his worry go away.

This only make him irritated.

Seeing Subject 0 being close to his precious treasure is... a feeling he doesn't like at all.

Subject 0 is the every first individual that has passed all through the trials and experiments conducted to him, he maintained his reason and his ability only became stronger after the trial. This is the goal of the facility and they finally achieve what they wish for however, he isn't that easy to control.

Everytime they would send people to somehow appease him or else he would escape and kill everyone he sees and the scariest part is that he has maintain his reason in spite of his actions. Seeing that it was ineffective, they decided to create a new way to make him give up however as all of the other ways was not successful, they continued to send people to somehow calm him.

Amadeus knew that Subject 0's hands are dirty of many lives he has taken. Even if he is acting like a tamed and innocent bunny in front of Elys right now, this won't change a thing that he's a savage monster. He isn't allowed to dirty his precious treasure at all!

Watching as they got close and talking, he immediately called for stronger reinforcements, as Subject 0 already killed the previous guards he sent, to get Subject 0 back to his new room.

He only grew more worried and irritated the longer the two were in a same place.

Amadeus frowned and decided to take Elys away himself, turning back, he walk out of the room and stride towards the place where Elys and Subject 0 is.

Back to Elys's side.

Elys was being dragged by the teen as they continued to run. They crossed countless hallways and rooms that Elys started to get dizzy, the place was like a big maze, he's amazed that the teen remembered the way back.

He doesn't even know where they are.

While Elys was dazedly running, the teen noticed that they were a few annoyances not far from them so he decided to stop and covered Elys's eyes.

" Huh? What? " Elys said confused at why he stopped and covered his eyes suddenly.

The teen then quickly finished them off without letting their blood close to the youth, he felt that the should not be tainted by their dirty blood.

He snapped and all the bodies and blood on scattered on the floor and walls disappeared like it there was nothing in the first place.

He lowered his hands from Elys's eyes and the youth looked at him questioningly, he just shrugged, " Let's go? "

" Ah? Oh yeah... " Elys agreed and frowned as he look around.

The teen smiled again seeing Elys looking around confusedly, Elys faintly smelled blood but it suddenly disappeared so he didn't know if it's just his illusion or something.