The Aftermath

(Basically, all the events on Not What He Seems happened but Pacifica was their. So spoilers ahead. I am too lazy to write out the whole Not What He Seems episode and I know you'll probably have no time to read it. So on forth with the chapter!)
(PACIFICA'S POV)
We did it! We saved the world from, Dipper and Mabel's uncle?!?!?!?!?! Apparently (the spoilers start now), he was only doing this to save his twin brother from a portal. Who, I guess, also wrote that journal Dipper has with the 6-fingered hand with a 3 in the middle. Wow! Talk about amazing!
"Did- Did that just happen?" Dipper asked.
"Of corse it did!" I said. I ran up to Dipper and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and spun me around in a circle. We heard the 'click' sound a camera- WAIT!!! A CAMERA?!?!?!?! MABEL!!!!!!
"Say 'cheese'," Mabel said gleefully, "I always knew you two liked each other,"
"MABEL COME BACK HERE!!!" Dipper said and chased after Mabel. He keep mumbling about how 'she is pressing the wrong button'
"Dipper! You can't blame me. Grunkle Stan looked so sad! Plus, he said 'please'!" Mabel said. She stopped and looked at Dipper, "Please don't be mad at me!!!!"
"I won't. Ok." He said, "we're the Mystery Twins."
"No." Mabel said. Dipper and I looked at us with shocked faces. She walked up to me and held me hand. She pulled me over to Dipper and held his hand, "We are the Mystery Trio!" Mabel exclaimed.
I looked up and Dipper and smiled, "Mystery Trio?" I said holding out my hand.
"Mystery Trio!" He said taking my hand.
We put our hands in the middle and chanted, "One. Two. Three. Mystery Trio!" I like the sound of that. I guess I finally found some actual friends. I smiled and Dipper smiled back. And they actually care about me!
"What about you two?" Mabel said, "Your obviously a thing now!"
"Yea!" Soos said budding in, "I wonder what the new name will be for the new couple. Dipcifica, Dippica... Dippacificaper!" (You owe that all to Tumblr)
"I like Dipcifica! It's your new ship name!" Mabel said with a wink and two thumbs up. Dipper and I where blushing like crazy.
"I...I...um..." Dipper managed to spit out. He looked at me. His eyes seemed to be saying 'sorry' but also 'let's tell them'. I nodded in reassurance. "I... I don't know what to-"
"We kissed, ok!" I said. I ran out of that underground bunker thingy and ran. Would Dipper be mad at me? Is he mad at me? I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and hit this ladder-like thing. My first instinct was to climb it. I went up and saw this thing on the roof. There was a good view of the stars from here. I sat down and slowly cried myself to sleep. He probably does hate me...
^-^-^-^-^
Hello party people! And Dipper! Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been very emotionally scared since Not What He Seems. The feels, man, the feels. Anyway, until next time, bye Kawaii Chan!