I Don't Think That Could Be Better, Or Worse.

(PACIFICA'S POV)
After that, I started thinking. What if Dipper danced with me because he felt... sorry for me. He did say I was another link in the worlds worst chain. But he did apologize. I don't know. I also couldn't take it. I started felling nervous, like 'what If he hates me' nervous.
"Uh... Pacifica, are you ok?" Dipper asks. I didn't answer. I don't know what got into me, but I ran away. Probably faster than Sonic! I was out the door and in the yard. I ran to a tree, went under it and cried. He does care about me, but he doesn't love me. He didn't need to love me, I just wish he did. "Pacifica! Why'd you run away?" Dipper asked, "Wait... are you... crying?"
I hid my face in my hands, "No, I-I'm not crying" I say.
He moved my hands from my face and looked me in the eye. "No, your crying." He says, "Whats wrong, Pacifica?"
I don't want to hide my feeling. But I also don't want him to know. "Um... you see..." I say, "I-I kinda like this guy."
"Ok. What's he like?" 618 (when there's long conversations between people, I write numbers for who they stand for. 618 is Dipper and 312 is Pacifica)
"He's this cute, smart, and adventurous guy. He even helped me out once." 312
"And. What's his name?" 618
"Um... John." 312. John? That was a random name.
"So why are you crying?" 618
"I-I don't know if he'll like me back." 312
"You won't know if you don't try." 618
"Yea. But what if he laughs in my face. What if he doesn't feel the same way. As of right now, we have a good relationship and I don't want to ruin it." 312. I continued to cry. Dipper hugged me.
"Pacifica, that won't happen. Your a beautiful girl and if that boy can't see that, than he doesn't matter" Dipper said. (Not a big conversation so back to names.)
I hugged him. Maybe he did like me? Nah. That's not possible.
"Pacifica." Dipper said, "I'm starting to get the felling the boy you're talkin' about is... me. Crazy, right!"
I'm done hiding my feelings. I'm gonna tell Dipper I like him......
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
(A/N) Hiya! You probably think this is the end, but the chapters not over until I say it is. And if Pacifica's going to end it 'cuz she's "nervous", I will have to tell her otherwise. BACK TO THE STORY. (Oh. And I know what your gonna say next. Ahem... TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! TROLLOLOL!!)
^-^-^-^-^-^-^
"You- you wouldn't be crazy." I whispered. I looked down to my lap.
"You- you like me?" Dipper says. I turn away from him and slowly nodded. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Pacifica, please don't cry again. I- I just..."
"Don't like me. I know." I whisper. I bust into tears. "I knew this would happen! I should of kept this all to myself!!"
"No. You shouldn't have." Dipper said.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because, I kinda like you too." He said.
"What?" I say. I turn around to face him. He was starting to lean in. I was too. Until...
"DIPPER!!!!" Mabel screamed, "WHERE ARE YOU?" Before we could kiss, Mabel ran out from a hill. At least she didn't see us about to kiss "There you are Dipper! It's almost time to go home. Stan called me. He'll be here in 30 minutes! Oh, hi Pacifica." She looked at us, "OMG!!!! I'm sorry. Did I interrupt the love birds?"
"What?" I say, "No. That's insane!"
"You guys do know you're holding hands, right?" She asks. We look down at our hands and quickly moved them. Great. that was ruined.
^-^-^-^-^-^-^
(A/N) TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Oh. Your back. Embarrassing 0 *_*0. Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!"