If I'm the Lady, You're the Tramp

(PACIFICA'S POV)
Dipper took my hand and led me to te couch, a tint of red on our faces.
"What do ya wanna watch?" Dipper asks.
"I donno. A Disney movie or something (in my creative mind, Disney exists in Gravity Falls)." I replied.
"Which one?" Dipper asks. It took me a second to think.
"Do ya have Lady and the Tramp?" It's my favorite movie because of the love between the poor dog and the rich dog. It's so cute!
"Yea. I have it." Dipper says he puts the disk in the disc player.
For the first half of the movie, no one said a word. Soon, I broke the silence, "So, where's Mabel?"
"Upstairs with her friends." Dipper said.
"Aren't you afraid she'll spy on us?"
"No. 'Cuz if she does, I'll send Waddles away to the bacon factory." Dipper said nonchalantly.
"Fine!" Mabel said. Her and her friends stood up from behind the couch. They walked upstairs.
"How did you-" I ask.
"It's kinda like twin magic." Dipper said, "Like how your dad used some sort of magic bell to make you quite."
"You remembered the bell?" I ask.
"Yea." He said.
"Oh." I said awkwardly.
We sat in silence, until Dipper broke it. "You know, you remind me of Lady." Dipper said.
"And you can be the Tramp (that means she likes him. Not that dipper is poor)." I said.
Before I could take back my words, Dipper said, "Yea. I could." We both blushed. I put my head on Dippers head shoulder and we finished the movie.
^-^-^-^-^
Hiya! How was my attempt to make a love connection between these two? Sorry I kept you waiting. Until next time, bye Kawaii Chan!