The Two from the Future

Start from the beginning

"Hello," he cooed softly as he stretched out his hand to gently tickle the baby's stomach. The newborn squirmed with a smile, "She's beautiful, Chi." Goku smiled at his wife, then gave a wince as the saiyaness gripped his finger tight, "And strong." He chuckled.

Gohan was next to walk in, being informed by the doctor that it was okay for him to go see his baby sister now. "I have a sister?" He asked with a smile, his mother nodded. The hybrid walked over to his parents.

"Do you want to hold her?" Chi-Chi asked her son.

Gohan looked at his mother than to the baby with uncertainty, "Are you sure? I've never—"

"Of course I am, now here, hold out your arms." Chi-Chi interrupted, Gohan nodded and did as he was told. "Support her head." Chi-Chi guided him softly.

Once the newborn was secure in her brother's arms, Gohan looked down at her. He let out a small chuckle, "She's so small." He then looked up to his parents, "What's her name?"

Goku and Chi-Chi looked at each other. They hadn't thought much of it. They weren't very good at names, Gohan was nameless for a couple of days...

"I like Tasha.."

Goku and Chi-Chi looked to their son in confusion. Gohan rocked the baby gently "I've been thinking about it for awhile. And Grampa once told me about my great-grandmother, Natasha."

Chi-Chi smiled, "Yes. I remember now. I never got to meet her, but I've heard such wonderful stories. Well, I like it. What about you Goku?" Chi-Chi looked up at her husband.

Goku took a moment to think about it, he then smiled "I love it."

Gohan smiled and looked down at the baby in his arms, "Hear that? We picked a name for you, Tasha. How do you like that?" Tasha smiled and started to laugh. "You like that name don't you! Tasha!" Gohan laughed "Tasha Son!" Gohan smiled "I promise never to let anything happen to you," He felt a hand lay on his shoulder, he looked up to see their Dad.

Goku smiled down at them both, "I promise too."

Unfortunately, Goku never got to fulfill his promise to his daughter. Less than a year later the strongest man on Earth died in his bed, and not too long after a dreaded duo appeared. May 12th, changed everything.. All of Earth's special forces were destroyed. They only survivor of the horrible battle was Gohan...

He emerged from the rubble of battle, blood running down his face. He barely had enough energy to stand up. The hybrid looked at around him at the damage that was done. Gohan dropped to his knees. "Tasha, I made you a promise..and I will keep it.." The ground beneath him began to shake, he clenched his fists tight. The world he knew was gone. So much was at stake now for him, he would never let this happen to the people he loved ever again. "I WILL!" The saiyan cried as he yelled in pain, tears rolling down his eyes as his energy sky rocketed; his hair changed to a golden blonde...

Chapter 1 (Tasha's POV)

The city was barren; buildings torn down, some on fire. Not a single life form walked the streets of this horrid world; mostly because they lay on the ground,lifeless, the cause of this horrible massacre? Androids.

Thirteen years ago, all of Earth's strongest fighters were killed in an horrible battle against these mechanical monsters. Ever since then, my brother has been fighting them. Everyday he pushes himself to get stronger, he wants nothing more than to destroy them. To be free from their reign. I admire my brother to say the least.. I just wish I was able to keep him safe as he does for me. I want to make him proud, proud of his little sister, the one who is able to take care of herself. Not having him worry about my well-being constantly. He has too much on his plate to worry about me all the time. He needs to worry about the a Earth and the survivors in it.

Don't get me wrong, my life hasn't been a complete Hell hole; I have a wonderful brother who went out of his way to keep my childhood from being consumed by just running and hiding. Fearing when they would find us and kill us, like most people. I had my childhood friend too. He was my best friend, he knew understood me and Gohan better than anyone else, except for maybe his mother. She was one of my father's closest friends, Bulma Briefs. Her son, Trunks was half saiyan like me and Gohan. But, like me, he knew what it is like to have never met our father. We both were only babies when our father's died. Trunks is a couple of months older than me, so naturally we grew up together.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as my brother called out to me, I was sitting in the window seal of a destroyed building as him and Trunks were talking, "Hey Tasha, you ready to go?"

I looked out to see an ever growing smoke cloud in the distance. I immediately knew the cause. I took a deep breath. Then looked back to him and Trunks. "Yeah. Let's go, Gohan."

With that we took off into the sky.

A/N: Thanks so much for reading! Leave a review, tell me what you think! And tune in next to for the next exciting chapter! (Well...cringe..worthy..I'm sorry but be strong!!)