The Two from the Future

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of The DBZ franchise! I do however own Tasha!

A/N: (UPDATE) It's been so long! I'm sorry it took me so long to update this story and make some proper changes! Please review! Constructive criticism is welcome! Please remember I was 12 or 13 when I first wrote these first 5 chapters. Needless to say I've improved since then (now being 18) and that is the reason why if you are new to reading this story the writing style changes drastically between chapters. This first chapter is different because I attempted to rewrite each chapter and improve them..but I quickly realized that I don't have the motivation to do that, so if you can stick with me for these first few cringe worthy chapters I promise they will get better!! With love, Mars~

Prequel (3rd person POV)

It was early in the morning, the peaceful silence of Mount Paozu was broken as a pained scream echoed out from deep within the forest. The scream came from a small house, in it was the woman whom the scream originated from; this was not just any woman however. This woman was the wife of the strongest man on Earth, Son Chi-Chi. She was in labor, bearing the second child of her and Goku. The news of a new baby was a pleasant surprise to the couple, especially since one of their closest friends, Bulma, had announced a few weeks prior to them finding out about their own baby; that she was also pregnant. Bulma had delivered her baby boy a month ago and now Chi-Chi herself was in labor!

Goku and Gohan were in a panic. They weren't expecting the baby for another week! The father/son duo ran around the small house, frantically searching for extra towels, a water basin, clean sheets, etc.

"Goku!" Chi-Chi cried out from her and Goku's bedroom, " Where's Dad?!"

Goku, who was currently holding all the supplies they needed in his arms, gave an uncertain "Uh..."

"Goku! WHERE IS MY FATHER?"

"He went to get the doctor, Chi!"

"I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!"

Goku and Gohan stopped dead in their tracks, looking at each other then in the direction of where Chi-Chi laid, "What?!" The they yelled simultaneously.

Chi-Chi gave a pained cry in response.

The two Son men ran to Chi-Chi, in an even more panicked state than they were already in.

"But-But, I don't know how to deliver a baby!" The full-blooded saiyan gulped.

"Well do something Goku!" Chi-Chi yelled at him through a very pained expression and clenched teeth.

Goku looked to his son, "Gohan, you wouldn't happen to know how to deliver a baby would you?"

Gohan fell onto the floor in disbelief, but quickly returned to his feet, "I'm not a doctor Dad!"

Just as the two men were about to lose their minds, the Ox King barged through the door with an older woman at his side, "Chi-Chi! I got the Doc!"

Gohan and Goku breathed a sigh of relief. Gohan was quickly shooed out of the room by the woman, as he was not allowed in the room until after the baby was delivered.

Hours later a small cry echoed through the Son household. The elderly woman wrapped the newborn up in one of the extra towels Gohan had gotten and handed the child to Chi-Chi. This woman had delivered Gohan, so she had already known that the Son's were a special family. So the sight of a tail on the newborn infant hadn't shocked her. The old woman gave a soft smile to Chi-Chi. "Congratulations Mrs. Son, a healthy baby girl."

Chi-Chi smiled tiredly as she held her daughter in her arms. Goku moved beside his wife, looking over the newborn. "A girl?" He questioned quietly. Chi-Chi nodded as she adjusted the infant in her arms so that her husband could see her face better. The newborn' eyes opened for the first time, revealing her dark ebony eyes. She looked straight to Goku. He smiled.