Chapter 4 : WE MET

"Is anybody there? I need some help" I was passing by the changing room when I heard somebody needs help. When I heard the voice, I felt some unknown vibe something familiar which only my heart knows well coz it starts beating thrice times faster.

"Do you need any assistance?" I asked. There was silence for a minute then she said

"Yes, the zip of my dress is stuck. Can you help me?"

At first, I hesitated and wanted to call any lady worker from studio but then I felt some unknown attraction and offered myself for help.

She was wearing an off-shoulder pink dress. The dress was so beautiful to admire, the off shoulder was exposing her back to me cox she was facing the wall. For a while I felt I was seeing an angel, pink attire which was revealing her smooth as cream back, long dark brown hair falling like waterfall from one side. I was stunned for a moment until her sweet voice brought me into my senses.

"Will you help me I think my zip is stuck"

I was unable to say something or make any noise, so I tried to help her and in few attempts I succeeded.

I was feeling shy to say something or introduce myself so after helping her I ran from there towards makeup studio. I was having this uneasy feeling and chest tightness which was causing sweat. I was sweating like hell which caused Hongyok's attention.

"Are you feeling well? What happened?" she seemed worried.

She immediately called my aunt which was embarrassing

"Honey are you feeling ok? do you want to have some rest?" Aunt In asked

"NO NO im fine just need few minutes to refresh." I ran towards restroom.

I was splashing water on my face to calm myself. I looked into the mirror many memories and voices flashed infront of my eyes.

"I will always be there for you. PROMISE"

"I think she likes you"

"Meet me under the bridge"

"I need to tell you something"

"Will you wait for me please"

:

:

At last, my mind was feeling numb, and my heart was like to explode when I recalled the glimpse of bride in the mirror of dressing room which shocked me.

In few minutes I felt tears rolling down my chin. I felt helpless and agonized. WHY ME?

"Kim are you Ok there?" Aunt In knocked and called me from door.

"Yes Yes em Ok don't worry" I cleaned my face so that no one can notice and calmed my nerves. I didn't want to create any scene or my aunt to get worried.

"What happened? You don't look fine."

"No No em fine let's go back to studio we have a job to do." I tried to convince her. She was not convinced but remained quiet for a moment.

Hongyok brought me juice and smiled while holding my hand" Feeling better?"

"Bride is ready come to room 1 when you feel ready OK." I just nodded.

"And these are some instructions from bride about her makeup read them." She said while handing me a piece of card.

I looked at the top Bride's Name "PIE".