Cause for Concern

The next day rolled in almost as if nothing had happened. Beautiful chirps of the morning birds masked the screams of agony that happened the night before.

Lives were lost, yet their killers still remain, roaming freely around the kingdom. That's what the entire school was babbling about. The presence of a revolution brewing was what people assumed, despite the lack of information they had.

After all, even they themselves knew the kingdom's systems were flawed. It was only a matter of time before everything came crashing down.

These people, what were their motives? For money? Fame? Or perhaps purely for the betterment of the world?

Out of the three options, the least likely would be the third, considering how ruthless they were in cleaning out the entire estate.

But the most concerning thing was, it could be anyone, the scale of their operation was unknown. What sort of big plans are the revolutionaries planning at this very moment?

Unbeknownst to everyone, the 'leader' is currently preoccupied with the pestering of his teammates. "I swear to you, the answer for number 9 is C! I double checked already as well," Japan clutched the ivory sheets of paper in his grasps, presenting it to everyone.

Certainty leaped off the pages, clear for everyone to see. His clean strokes were especially confident, paired with his unyielding emerald gaze that bore a hole right through America's heart.

America spoke as he pushed his lunch tray away to make room for the paper, "I'm fairly certain the answer is A, but I'll entertain the possibility of a mistake."

His gaze scanned the pages, making mental calculations as well as digging through the depths of his memory. North, South, and Russia watched as this dispute unfolded while also enjoying their lunch.

Eventually a man slid over to sit next to the prince, he used his crimson finger to point at the question. "Your highness, you read this part wrong, judging by what I overheard," the Chinese man snatched the quill out of Japan's hands.

A few minor corrections were made to the workings, "and so, Japan's answer is indeed correct."

China no longer wore the pitiful torn up dress, replaced with his usual apparel, as well as a silver hairpiece. It was no doubt that China was the most fashionable out of all of them, he frequently switched up his outfit or accessories.

Though he isn't wearing it, the dress is still in his possession after Ukraine insisted he kept the dress, because apparently it 'suited' him.

"It appears Japan is indeed correct, oops my bad," the prince shrugged with a smile. South couldn't help but turn his head to stare at America for a good few seconds.

"Don't give me that stare, I'm human too, I make mistakes."

Diverting the topic, North spoke, "I've been wondering about that bet you two made, what did Russia request for in the end?" An amber gaze landed on the prince, making America groan in dismay, "ugh why'd you have to remind him? I was hoping he'd forget..."

"We're gonna have an official fight," Russia said with a smirk to rub it in his prince's face.

Even Russia just learnt about this the other day, apparently the school has a system to issue official fights between students, when requested. The loser of the fight would have to do whatever the winner requests, one win equals one request.

Of course, these 'requests' are monitored by the school heads, to prevent outrageous requests that may lead to dangerous circumstances.