Jennie: okie I came to give you this. Now I'm leaving.

Tae: okay. Text me after reaching.

Jennie: ofcourse. And you changed you interior design?

Tae: yeah!..

Jennie: it's been a long time since I visited. It's awesome.

Tae: thank you princess.

Jennie showed her famous smile and went to the doorway followed by Taehyung.

Jennie: ok then. I'm leaving.

Tae: bye.. take care.

The hugged eachother and tae kissed his sister's forehead. She smiled and left the mansion. She got inside the cab and left to her dorm.

Meanwhile with kook, he stood on the living room with wide mouth seeing tae and Jennie hugging eachother and tae kissing Jen's forehead. He left to his room when he saw tae closing the door.

Kook: He has a girlfriend?! *Shocked*

The next day, kook got ready for uni, in a white t-shirt above the blue jean and a dark yellow jacket over it, with a pair of sneakers.

He had his breakfast with Taehyung and Hoseok, then left to uni with them. He was silent than usual. Tae noticed it, but ignored it thinking maybe he is in some important debate inside his head.

They reached koo's uni and he exited the car without telling a bye not even to hoseok. He looked back at tae, tae just raised his shoulder telling hoseok, that he don't know, what is with kook today. Then they left to office.

 Then they left to office

(With lisa in uni)

Lisa reached uni and saw no sign of kook. But she saw Jennie and her Frnds at the hallway. She had taken a courageous decision of confessing her love to Jennie.

She dressed herself pretty for Jennie and added a little more make up to her already pretty face. Looking breathtakingly awesome.

She was taking small steps to reach Jennie but stopped on her track when she heard a familiar voice calling her.

She turned and saw kook standing little far from her. She turned to see Jennie and her Frnds. The to her bff. Kook ran towards her.

Kook: lili!!!

Lisa: kook?! Why so rush?

Kook: um... Nothing.

His eyes got the glimpse of Jennie and her Friends. He gasped.

Lisa: What happened?

Kook: she.

Kook said pointing towards Jennie. Lisa turned around and saw where he pointed. She looked confused and asked him.