Chapter 5・Fallen Angel

Start from the beginning

"That guy is Rogue Cheney, that guy right there is Freed Justine, and that girl is Erza Scarlet," Lucy answered getting all of them right. "Ok, do you know what their summaries are?" Natsu asked.

"Juvia is obsessed with someone, really cares about her comrades, and she's a Water Mage, Rogue doesn't really talk much, he's calm, and rarely shows any emotions, and he's a Shadow Dragon Slayer."

"Freed has a calm demeanor personality and seems emotionless, even with nakamas, but he deeply cares for them, and he has Dark Ecriture, Darkness Magic, and Justu Shiki as his powers."

"And finally, Erza. She's very strict, she often criticizes bad behavior and habits, even towards her nakamas, but she cares for them a lot. She loves sweet things, especially cake. Also, she has some love complications. And she uses Requip Magic," Lucy answered.

"Wow... you're really fascinating," Natsu smirked, making Lucy blush.

Someone then tapped Lucy on the shoulder, making her turn around to face a girl with short, blue hair. "You know everybody here?" she asked. "I guess you can say that," Lucy shrugged.

"Do you know who Gajeel is?" she asked charily. "Yeah, why?" Lucy asked. "Nevermind, it's nothing important," she said "Why, Levy, you like him don't you?" Lucy said giving her a devious smile.

"How did you know my name?" Levy asked in surprise. "I kind of know everybody remember?" Lucy said. "Oh yeah haha, and n-no I d-don't like G-Gajeel!," Levy said whisper-stuttering and yelling. Lucy then looked at her with a don't-deny-it face.

・~・~・~・~・

The bell then rang and everyone left for their next class.

"Lucy wait!" Natsu called out to her. "Mm?" she said "What's your next class, I was just wondering if I can take you there, since you probably don't know where it is yet," he said. "Sure, it's Physics in E-3," Lucy replied.

While Natsu walked her to next class, he sensed a familiar smell he could never forget. "Zeref.." Natsu thought to himself. "Hey I got to do something important, just go pass through F hall and you'll see E hall at the other side," Natsu said leaving her.

・~・~・~・~・

Natsu waited till everyone has walked inside their classes and ran to the roof, finding Zeref.

"I told you, you were going to see her soon," Zeref said smirking. "What are you doing here?" Natsu asked infuriated. "Can't I visit my future wife in school?" Zeref asked, acting innocently. "Just get the hell out," Natsu said grimacing.

"Make me!"

"With pleasure!"

Natsu got in his fighting stance, but Zeref just stood there, his clothes, flowing with the wind.

Natsu rushed at Zeref, who stood still. Then suddenly a whip of eerily blue celestial matter, surrounded by orange-white light that twists around it got in the front of Natsu, making him stop running and jumped back.

He looked up to see something falling from above and landed in between them.

It was a female that looked like an angel that fell from the sky. "A fallen angel..." Natsu said in a low voice.

She had long, blonde hair with hints of pink hair, really pale skin, and red eyes. "She... looks familiar," Natsu thought, astonished by her.

"Both of you! Don't fight on school grounds, take it somewhere else. There are innocent people in here!" the mysterious girl said and fled away.

"She actually showed up to stop this?" Zeref thought as he smirked. "You're lucky that she showed up, or you wouldn't have had a chance with me. Come fight me once you're stronger.... if you're still alive," Zeref said laughing evilly and disappeared into darkness.

"I will be alive, and even if wasn't, I'm still coming for you no matter what. Just to protect her from you... I'll do whatever it takes," Natsu thought, frowning.

・~・~・~・~・

Natsu walked back inside the school and walked to his class.

Once he entered, everyone was staring. "And where have you been Mr. Dragneel?" the teacher, with short, white hair, cat ears, and tail like Mr. Happy asked.(Yes it's Carla/Charle)

"I just... had to go somewhere important," Natsu replied with an expressionless face. "Is it much more important than class?" she asked.

"Yes," Natsu wanted to say.

There was a long silence between them, but Natsu still wouldn't answer. "Just sit down," she commanded. Natsu then sat down and looked outside the window.

・~・~・~・~・

After the last bell rang, Natsu started to walk home and couldn't wait to sleep.

"Gonna go home now?" Sting asked as he walked over to him. "Yes, where else would we go?" Natsu replied. "I thought you wanted to go to Lucy or something," Sting mumbled. "What was that?" Natsu asked. "Nothing," Sting replied.

They were about to walk down the isle of cherry blossom trees when someone stopped them.

"Natsu-kun!"

They both turned around and saw Lisanna, "What do you want?" Natsu asked coldly. "I just wanted to say that, I forgive you for what you said to me earlier, and that we're good. So now that we're okay, you wanna go on a date?" Lisanna asked with an innocent smile.

"No, and I don't care if you forgive me, don't you have that Bixslow dude to keep you company. He's your boyfriend isn't he? So stop chasing me around," Natsu said and walked away with Sting.(Lisanna forgive me for being mean to you! T_T Also Bixslow)

"Wow Natsu, don't you love her anymore?" Sting asked. "I don't wanna talk about this, let's just change the subject," Natsu suggested.

"Ok then, instead of going home, why won't we hang out with my friends?" Sting asked. "Uh sure, as long as they're not annoying like you," Natsu said. "Ok great, they'll be at our house in 20 minutes," Sting said excitedly.

As they walked home, Natsu sensed someone was following them and recognized the scent. "Who is this person? I know who you are but I can't recognize you clearly," he thought and looked back, but no one was there.

"Is there someone you're looking for?" Sting asked.

"No, I thought someone was following us," he replied. "That's weird then, I don't see anyone," Sting said as he looked behind him.

"I don't know, let's just walk," Natsu said.

"I know you knew I was here, hopefully you didn't know that it was me," the mysterious girl from the roof said on top of a house and quickly fled away.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Okay I know that Natsu is really OOC on this story and I'm really sorry for that. But remember that this story was originally based on a Fanfic I wrote a long time ago(not too long), so Natsu will be really different. I hope you guys are okay with that.

Also if you have the time, please check out my other stories too if you'd like "Lost Princess and the Dragon Prince" and "Into the Future" And if your a fan of GruVia, please check out "GruVia One-Shots" if you you'd like.

Well I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you one the next one. Jā matane!
☆〜(ゝ。∂)