Chapter Ten: The Scan

It had been a week since the news and my bump was starting to show. Today was the day of the scan to determind what gender the baby was. I was looking the mirror sorting out my hair when Andy came up behind me and held my bump.

"You ready?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder and resting his hands on my bump.

"Yeah," I turned and kissed him.

We headed down to the car and drove to the baby clinic.

Walking into the baby clinic was a weird experience. So many people older than me and giving me and Andy disgusted looks.

"Ignore them" Andy whispered in my ear and I took his hand.

They called us in to be greeted with a happy young women.

"Good morning" She smiled, "Please can you take a seat on the chair dad and can we get mum led on the table?"

It was odd being call mum and dad, because we both didn't feel like it yet.

She pulled up my top and squirted on some cold gel onto my stomach. I took Andy's hand and we eagerly looked at the screen.

"Here's your baby" The lady smiled and I could see it. A tiny baby inside of me that me and Andy had created.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered and Andy kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to know the sex of the baby" She asked and we both nodded.

"You're having a beautiful baby girl" She smiled and I beamed. I'd secretly always wanted a girl. I would have been happy with a boy but I've wanted a baby girl since I was young.

A tear escaped my eye and Andy smiled, he grabbed a tissue out of his pocket and handed it to me,.

"It's an emotional time for everyone." The nurse smiled, "It's an amazing journey"

She wiped my bump clean and helped me off the table.

"Thank you" We both said and left the clinic.

We got in the car and couldn't stop smiling.

"I've always wanted a girl" Andy said

"Me too!" I was way too excited.

We pulled up at the house and CC, Jake and Ashley had arrived at the house.

"Shit we haven't told them yet" I said

"Sammi's probably told them now" Andy laughed

We walked in and everyone stopped talking.

"Hey guys" We both smiled and they all came and gave me a hug.

"We have some news," They all fell silent and Sammi and Jinxx smiled.

"Charlotte is pregnant" Andy said

"It's a girl" I smiled and I was attacked with hugs

"We're so happy for you!" They all shouted and I couldn't stop smiling.

Sorry it's a short chapter, just wanted to get in the fact that they're having a girl :-)

Thanks for reading! Vote and i'll complete the story!