The redhead lets out a heavy sigh. "Hey man, I know you are mad but the girl is uncomfortable and it wasn't manly to—"

"You wouldn't understand." He clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Of course, I wouldn't!" He exclaims putting a hand on Katsuki's shoulder. "You just grabbed a random girl and acted creepily! That is not manly Bakugou,"

"I wasn't acting like a creep!" Katsuki turns to him and then looks away muttering to himself. "And she isn't just a random girl."

"Is she someone you know?" Eijirou asks curiously.

Katsuki purses his lips into a thin line not bothering to answer the question.

Eijirou sighs and just lets it go knowing that a man shouldn't pry deeply into someone's life.

"Ah hey, there they are!" Eijirou says waving to his other classmates.

"Where were you guys?" The electric blond guy named Denki asks.

"Ah, we're just playing some game at the arcade and got distracted," he replies.

"I can see that's possible, considering you have Bakugou with you."

Eijirou lightly chuckles brushing off the comment as he stares at Katsuki who has been deathly silent.

Everyone starts having fun except for Katsuki who still has an unusual scowl on his face.

"What's with the long face?" Denki asks.

"Tss, shut up," Katsuki says rising up from his seat and avoiding Denki's arms before he could wrap his arm around his shoulder.

"Quitting already Bakugou?" Hanta asks.

"What? Come on dude, it's too early!" Denki says.

Katsuki didn't respond and walked away from the group. No one dared to convince him to stay since they all knew the ash-blond wasn't into their class' hangouts so it was expected from him.

Katsuki walks around and finds himself in a familiar place. The place where it all happened and where it ended.

Why did it have to be this way?

The heavens must've cursed him to feel miserable throughout his entire life. He has been carrying the guilt throughout his entire life and he just wants closure and a proper apology once for his whole life.

The feelings that have been pushing deep in his guts slowly resurface once again.

Katsuki inhales deeply and takes a sharp turn accidentally bumping into someone causing the person to lose their balance. He manages to stay on his feet as he stares at the person that he bumped into which was you.