Lost In the Crowd

Warning ⚠️: Attempted kidnapping

It was a one-day trip for elementary students. Your teacher brought the whole class to a zoo and discussed animals they've learned about in class.

Of course, everyone was giddy about it but it wasn't Katsuki's first trip to a zoo so he remained neutral but he wanted to see the most amazing animals.

"Kacchan look! It's a zebra!" You exclaimed while pointing at the zebra.

"I know," Katsuki grumbled rolling his eyes. You have been pestering him for quite a while and you never left his side.

"Kacchan look!" You pointed at the sign saying tigers in it. "There are tigers! I wanna see them!"

"Class is that way!" He turned to you and saw you running at the opposite side. "H-hey!" He turned away not bothering to call you.

It wasn't his job anyway, but there was part of him who felt guilty.

So, he follows you.

"Oi! We should head back!" He exclaimed.

"Relax Kacchan, they're here," you said pointing at what you assume is your class.

"You're pointing at some random strangers." He pointed out.

"Wha-Kacchan where are they?!" You asked.

"I asked you first!" He snapped.

"They must be here somewhere!" You said and started to look around.

"Oi come back here!" Katsuki said and followed you behind.

You walk a bit further trying to look for your class but all you see are unfamiliar faces. Katsuki was beyond furious and immediately walked ahead of you.

"Slow down Kacchan! My feet are hurting." You whined trying to catch up with Katsuki.

"Wouldn't be walking for so long if it weren't for you!" Katsuki snapped.

"I-I didn't mean to! I just want you to see the tigers— and—" you started sobbing as tears flowed out of your eyes.

Katsuki was about to leave you behind but the heavy feeling in his heart was too much for him as he turned his heel and marched toward you.

"Kacchan! I'm sorry!" You wailed.