Remember

You put your phone in your pocket while your hands shook then you grab your shoes and jacket. Your stomach swirls in uneasiness as you put on your jacket.

'It's now or never' you keep repeating in your head and tie your shoes.

You stand up from your seat and walk out of your room with a heavy heart and footsteps.

"I'm going outside!" You yelled and rushed past your uncle who had just gone home. You know that your aunt would just explain to your uncle what's going on.

The sun was slowly setting while you walked slowly taking the time to need to practice everything in your head. Your enthusiasm died after you left your house.

You scan the area remembering a few details of your childhood. You remember going with your mother to get some groceries and even stopping by the park.

Your mother would let you play in the park, where it all began. You meet a repulsive and brash ash-blonde boy and a scrawny freckled green-haired boy.

You remember hanging out with the two though they wouldn't get along that much. You remember how Katsuki became much more aggressive to Izuku after he learned that he was quirkless.

You were the one who would stop Katsuki from hurting Izuku any further.

You wonder what kind of torment Izuku had gone through when you left.

Did Izuku have any resentment towards you after you left without sending him any message?

Fear creeps into your mind as you approach the park. Your feet begin to get heavy with every step you take.

Bits and pieces of your memories play into your mind like some sort of flashback.