"Is that all so you can go?" I asked.

"And then I'll leave. I swear." She said and I sighed and went to the kitchen and got a plastic cup and some faucet water. I'll be damned if I get in trouble for letting her drink off of one Nalani's cups and use up her bottled water. I know better.

Nalani POV

I walked up to the front door with some Chipotle because I didn't want to go far and that's closest to my job. I unlocked the door and I looked over into the living room seeing a girl sitting on the couch looking like she was bouncing something and I was dead confused.

I put the bag on the side table next to the door and walked into the living room and saw Trina holding my baby sitting on my fucking couch. And I saw Taehyung come in the room with a cup.

"What the fuck is this?" I said taking Caedon away from her.

"Baby no." Taehyung said.

"You let this bitch in my house and let her touch my fucking child?" I said getting pissed more and more as it started to sink in.

"Babe it wasn't even like that." Tae said.

"No it is. Both of you go. Before I do something crazy." I said trying to calm myself down. I put Caedon in his bouncing chair and rolled it into his room. Because if I did something I don't want him seeing.

"Babe--"

"Get out!" I yelled and Trina stood up walking to me.

"Nalani. I am so sorry you had to find out this way." She said.

"Find out what?" I said.

"Find out about the affair. Me and Taehyung have been having quite the ball. He never told you because he didn't want to hurt you." She said trying to put a sad look on her face. But we both know she was not sorry.

"Get the fuck out of my house Trina." I said and she chuckled before walking away. I could have just...killed her right then and there. I really could have. But then I would have to leave Caedon. And I'm not doing that.

She closed the door on her way out and I looked at Taehyung.

"You let her in my house...she sat on my couch...touched my son--"

"What she said is nowhere near true. I never touched her." He said coming over to me.

"You're just gonna sit here and lie in my face?! She was in my house! Touching my damn son! Are you forgetting what you and her used to be? Boyfriend and girlfriend. And now she's back." I said.

"Stop holding that over my head." He said.

"What do you mean don't hold that over your head. You're cheating on me aren't you? Just admit it. Just admit it." I said.

"There is nothing to admit to because I didn't do anything." He said.

"Are you kidding me? You didn't do anything? You're gonna lie to me. You're sleeping with her. Am I...Am I not good enough? Do I not do enough for you? Am I not giving you enough? To make you go to her." I said.

"Nalani what the hell are you talking about?" He said coming closer to me and I looked up at him.

"I'm telling the truth. You're always enough for me. Always." He said looking down at me. And I slapped him.

"You think I'm actually gonna believe that bullshit you think you're selling? Fuck you. Get out of my house." I said pointing to the door.

"Nalani please." Taehyung said.

"No! I can't keep doing this. You're making me think there is something wrong with me. It's not me. It's you. You just can't get over her. She must have something I don't because you keep going back to her. It's fine." I said going to the bedroom and gathering his things.

"Nalani she has nothing. She is nothing compared to you. Nothing." He said.

"You're lying. You're always lying." I said going to the door and throwing his things outside.

"When have I lied to you?" He said.

"Remember when you told me you wouldn't let that bitch come in between us? Remember? Do you remember?!" I yelled at him.

"Yes Nalani." He said.

"And what did you let happen. You let her come between us. And now you let her do it again." I said with tears daring to fall out of my eyes.

"But baby? What about Caedon?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"We'll be just fine without you." I said pushing him out and slamming the door.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3. Don't Catch Feelings. And The Baby Daddy.

Love you!😘😘😘😘