Wrath Chapter 6: Despair

Start from the beginning

"Well if you let me finish, asshole, then I can explain the deal. You still have your colors for some reason, so that means you aren't lying to me."

"Um...okay. What is your deal with colors?"

"Not important, anyway I need you, Natsuki Subaru, to leave me the hell alone. I'll let you leave now with all those knights, that old man, and that fake merchant of yours but leave the Sword Saint here." The Purge King spoke in a serious tone. Subaru just look at his counterpart with a serious facial expression before asking:

"Why just Rein?"

"Reason: Cecilus. A deal is a deal. Although I don't trust the bastard, I did made a deal with him and I will see it till the end."

Subaru was silent, seeing that this version of him seems to honor the deal he has with Cecilus, making him aware that the Blue Lightning of Vollachia's motivation is related to facing Reinhard

Subaru was silent, seeing that this version of him seems to honor the deal he has with Cecilus, making him aware that the Blue Lightning of Vollachia's motivation is related to facing Reinhard. This information may be necessary in the case they end up looping once again. 

As this is all said, Subaru looks at the entrance to Emilia's room once again, recalling the look she had in her face. That look reminded him of the one from the failed loop from the Sanctuary, a loop he considers to be hell due to how everyone is dead and Emilia was left mind broken.

'I...I don't like this. Emilia-tan...she wasn't well and if this one is like that...'

Subaru didn't like the thought of encountering another mind broken Emilia. As this fear was in his mind, he recalled something that Puck had told him earlier.

("Puck, how long has Emilia-tan been here?")

("Well let's see...over a year to say the least.")

Having remembered this, he looked at his counterpart with an angry expression, recalling that he locked up Emilia for over a year. This caused his tone to be serious and slightly aggressive when he said to the Purge King:

"...Then why the hell has Emilia-tan been locked up?"

"For her own safety." The Purge King responded with a blank expression, only further pissing Subaru off.

"Her own safety?!" Subaru paused for a brief moment, his entire demeanor changing from calm and collected into one of anger. "So taking away her freedom is supposed to be good thing now? How much of selfish prick are you?!"

"Selfish? You are going to really call me that! After all the bullshit I had to deal with and you call me selfish! I've been dealing with lying pieces of shit my whole damn time I've been in this world! I had to die so many fucking times to make sure that I can protect Emilia-tan and you call me selfish? Fuck you! You have no idea what the hell I've been through at all, you piece of shit!"

The Purge King approached his counterpart, ready for a fight. Subaru prepared himself for another fight with another counterpart while he responded to what the Purge King had said to him: