Wrath Chapter 1: Blindsight

Natsuki Subaru opened his eyes to find himself in a forest, a bit confused on the location he is in since he is unfamiliar with it. As this happened, he started to get flashes of memories similar to what he received when he was in the Pride world. Although the memories weren't too intense, he could still feel this world's Subaru and what struggles he had to deal with.

("I'll kill you!")

'R-Ram?'

Subaru had recognized the voice from a loop that he deemed his fault since he stayed and did nothing, which resulted in Rem dying and Ram blaming him. As this was happening, a small light approached Subaru. He stayed silent has he started to wonder who the watcher was going to bring him now. He had Julius and Garfiel already though he thought about other allies he would want to have by his side.

'Emilia-tan would be great, Beako would be fun, Otto would be quite interesting, maybe even Reinhard...though I feel like having him would make things overkill, especially if I encounter and befriend this world's Reinhard. Man, imagine having two Reinhards by my side.'

Subaru imagined just how broken he would be if he had two Reinhards fighting by his side. The Natsuki Subaru of this world or any world of that matter that was evil would literally stand no chance if that were the case.

"Man, now I really want that."

As Subaru hoped it was Reinhard, the light brightened the area which blinded him for a brief moment before he heard a familiar voice, one that was an older voice.

"Subaru-dono."

"Wilhelm!"

As the light cleared, Subaru saw that this was someone the boy trusted with everything he had in him, the demon sword known has Wilhelm van Astrea

As the light cleared, Subaru saw that this was someone the boy trusted with everything he had in him, the demon sword known has Wilhelm van Astrea. This made him happy since he gets to spend time with Wilhelm.

"How are you doing?"

"Pretty well...where are we?"

"We are...actually, I don't even know where we are."

"Then we should be on our guard. I was with Crusch-sama until all of a sudden I appeared here. I presume you were with Emilia-sama as you were teleported as well."