11. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Decoris walked inside her quarters after returning from her visit. She casually made her way to the table that held all her alcohol, pouring some of it on a goblet before sipping through it.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the taste.

"I wish that in our next life, if we meet again, I hope we meet as strangers and not family friends. And I hope we have unlimited quarrels which will eventually lead us to become the best of friends. Let's not hit it off as friends from the start."

Decoris slammed the goblet down, causing it to rattle although she didn't mean to use so much force. She scoffed, pushing her hairs behind her and walking towards her bed chambers.

In our next life. As if.

Her steps begin to falter, as she felt that same pair of eyes on her like before, but this time, it was way too close. As if it was...right behind her.

"Hya!" Decoris cried as she pulled out a single blade from her waist and faced the intruder, kicking the intruder's raised arm which seemed like it wanted to hold her from the back. If Decoris thought she had gained control of the situation, she was in for a new one. The intruder proved to be a skilled fighter, as skilled as Decoris herself as he knocked the blade from Decoris' hand before kicking her knees from the back, making her all on her knees.

Enraged, Decoris grabbed the man by the foot, toppling him on the floor and standing up as fast as possible. But just like her, the man's movements were just as fluid. For he had stood up right at the same time as hers and taken her by surprise, kicking her in the gut making her lose her balance. Decoris fell on the bed on her back, getting ready to get up when the intruder lunged at, holding her wrists beside her head and caging her.

"Stop fighting!" The man hissed, his dark blue eyes ablaze with fury as they met Decoris red ones. His face was covered with a cloth, but with his long blond hair tied in a bun and those penetrating blue eyes, Decoris already knew who it was.

"Akkira?"

Akkira's eyes widened in shock of being found out, which made him loosen his grip and give Decoris the access she needed. With one kick in his manhood, Akkira was stumbling away in pain and Decoris shot up, her palms blazing in fire as she glared at him. "You have five seconds to explain why the bloody hell are you in the White Tiger tribe, trespassing into the Chiefs quarters and spying on her! Either way, you will still be charged for treason!"

Akkira howled in pain, but once Decoris started counting, he gained himself back.

"One!"

"Decoris I-"

"Two!"

"How am I supposed to-"

"Three!"

"Seriously Decoris-"

"Four!"

"Are you really going to-"

"FIVE!"

"IT'S ABOUT YOUR MOTHER!"

That had Decoris attention, her stance faltering as she stared at him with wide eyes. "M-mother? What does my mother-"

Light beams shot out of Akkira's hand and circled around Decoris, tying her up. Of course he was going to lie to get her attention. The conniving bastard.

"You seriously think this can hold me? I possess the Light too, remember?" Decoris said confidently, but Akkira only stared at her with a blank face. "You could, if you wouldn't be letting the Fire consume you so much, like you are doing right now."

Decoris gritted her teeth, anger boiling inside her. "Shut up. Stop pretending like you know me so well when all you did was disappear when I was just a kid and ignore me for the rest of my life!"