Chapter 4

Basilio's Daddy Esteban 😍😍

Basilio's POV:

"God, I thought they would never leave."

"Mmm, someone was feeling desperate huh. Couldn't wait to get on my cock huh? No wonder you always act like you got a stick up your ass Jong; you were needing something in it. Fucking slut."

Jong keened as Estaban thrusted roughly into his now loose hole. It was fucked open sloppy, lube and spit making it sound absolutely wrecked.

Jong's dick was trapped between his stomach and his desk, the friction causing him to lose his mind as his hole was thoroughly abused by Estaban's punishing thrusts. Small, aborted whimpers made their way out of Jong-In's mouth as his body rocked with the weight of the the thrusts. His mind was practically empty, only full of the sloppy wet noises his hole was making along with the grunts and groans of Estaban.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys, it's the author. This was a gag scene to give yall some smut for the road and because I thought this would be an interesting/funny thing to write. Esteban loves his wife and would never cheat on her but trust he has insane stroke game. Happy reading!

Basilio POV:

The two continued to sit in the small lounge area until the clock hit 1pm. Glancing up at each other, they get up and leave the room, heading back to Jong-In's office.

The walk to the office is short and Basilio eyes the door nervously. He knocks and waits, his hands borderline trembling. Achilles' dad caused more than just anxiety; he causes fear. And Basilio felt it as seconds etched until the door opened.

Basilio was met with Jong-In's face, hard lines, and fierce eyes in all. He steps back to welcome the two back into the room.

They take their original seats, and the air is once again tense. Any remaining gentleness has been cleared from the two.

"So, me and your father have come to an agreement. These are the following terms, Jong-In says, handing the two a freshly printed piece of paper:

Terms and Conditions:

1. The mating ceremony will take place on the 1st of the New year.

a. This will take place on Jeonsa Pack grounds and will consist of a dinner, dance, mate bite, and formal procession.

2. Family greetings on the 4th of the New Year.

a. Greetings will take place at the Blood-star pack and will be finalized with a feast between the main pack members.

3. Achilles is to live in the Blood-star pack lands starting in the New Year.

a. The move will occur on the Monday of the second week of January. Living arrangements are up to the Blood-star pack.

Signature: _______________________________

Date: _______________

The document was formal enough and the terms weren't awful, but Basilio still got this sinking feeling in his stomach. This was now real. Really real. Almost set in stone. The start of the rest of his life was on this piece of paper and he really, really didn't know how to handle it. Part of him wanted to flee. He could feel his hands getting clammy where they rested on his thighs and his brows began to be speckled with drops of sweat.