Author's Note

Hey guys! This is the author here.

Just wanted to say hello to you readers and let you know how much I appreciate you giving my book a read!

Although I am no stranger to wattpad, this is my first time writing a story so I am very excited to watch this all unfold. 

Now some ground rules and explanations:

This is a MATURE, MXM RELATIONSHIP!

There will be gay sex scenes and depictions of a gay relationship. If you don't like that you can leave. Additionally, there will be mentions of abuse, depression, and anxiety along with issues around food. I will be putting trigger warnings for chapters that mention those things, but I wanted to address it now. 

Also, as a fan of the alphaxalpha trope, that is this story. However, I after reading a lot of them I think they tend to fall into clichés and I want to avoid that in this story. I want this story to feel realistic and have depth to it, so feel free to give feedback and I love looking at comments, so please, comment a lot :)

I am really excited to start this journey with you guys!

01/12/2022: Hey ya'll quick heads up, I'm doing major construction on this book and so a lot of the later chapters are going to be changed and the plot is progressing a lot differently than how I originally had it. After really thinking about it I decided it was best to rewrite and edit the story as I felt that the relationship in the story was progressing way to fast and their feelings were too obvious. sorry for the inconvenience or if you don't like the new way the story is going but I hope you will bare with me and read till the end. 

Also if you don't like the way my book is being written now, don't read it! I am not here to dumb down what I love for the sake of getting more views anymore. Writing the way I originally made this story was both unfun and boring for me to write as time went on. I understand if you don't like it but please be kind and respectful and not be rude towards me and my work.

Now, onto reading! :)