My son is a huge nerd

Age: 12

You are staying with your grandparents on your dad side; Beau and  Samantha Walker. You were allowed to stayed up with Aunt Lilly to watch on your mom on the Jimmy Fallon show. You yawn and smile at your aunt " nana told me dad will be getting deployment soon.... I hope so I miss him." Lilly smiles  " I know... I miss him too. And hey your mom is going to be home soon." The commercial ends and your mom interview comes on and you smile and watch it.  A picture of you  and Rose come up on the screen and your mom smiles at the picture and chuckles.
Jimmy : so I know Rose is too young but your  son does he like the marvel movies?
Scarlett: oh yes!  He is a huge nerd. He loves every superhero's. But he is definitely more  of a marvel boy then anything else.  His room has a hammer sign by Chris and  a shield by the other Chris. RdJ  sign  the Ironman mask for him so he is very lucky.
Jimmy: He sounds very lucky. I have seen pictures of him and Chris Evens.  That is his godfather right?( imagine Chris Evens being your godfather how cool would that be?)
Scarlett: yes he is. He is insanely close to Chris.
He sometimes comes with me on set.
They finish up the interview and you smile at your aunt " I miss my mom." Your aunt rubs your knee " don't worry buddy she be home tomorrow." You nod and get up when your aunt gets up " go on to bed ok." You nod and run upstairs and go to sleep.
You wake up at 9:30 and head downstairs you help your grandparents around the house until  your mom shows up at 3:30 you run and go hug her tightly " mom I miss you!" She hugs you " I miss you my sweet boy. Ready to head home?" You nod and go say bye to your grandparents. Your mom talks with your grandma about your dad. Afterwards you guys head home after picking up Rose from her dad house.
Your mom puts a  movie on and  you guys snuggle against each other  and spend time with each other.

Fluff. I hope you like this.
Leave requests and vote
Love you all
Tik tok :blackwidowchild 5