~•*•~TEN~•*•~

"Kook... is it okay if I..." Hana reaches for Jungkook's cheek as she lay on her side facing him.

Jungkook holds her hand and puts it on his chest over his beating heart.

"I miss this... so much," she whispers as she felt Jungkook's touch, his warmth. She closes her eyes and travels her hand on his neck, jawline and cheek. She couldn't help it, she had to feel him again so she brushes his lips ever so gently with her thumb.

"Do you miss how it feels to touch?" Jungkook asked, seeing Hana in pain is almost unbearable for him.

Hana nods her head, still with eyes shut. "Yes..."

"What about how it feels to be touched?" Jungkook asked, this time reaching out a hand to touch her cheek.

Instinctively, Hana moved her head towards his palm to feel Jungkook's touch even better. "I miss it the most..." She says in all honesty.

"Hana... Hana look at me." Jungkook says looking at her directly, waiting for her to see those expressive eyes.

The moment Hana opened her eyes meeting Jungkook's, he asked for permission to touch her. "May I?..." Jungkook asked as he tries to inch in closer.

"Yes... Yes Jungkook..." Hana says letting her guard down.

In no time Jungkook's arms were around her, pressing his body against her, letting her feel his warmth. Hana hugged her back tightly burying her face on his strong chest, hearing his heartbeat through it.

Jungkook strokes her back, drawing patterns near her waist with his delicate fingers. Hana couldn't understand why, but she can feel the electricity travel through her body.

Hana just hugged Jungkook until he fell asleep. She looks at him intently, trying to mark her mind with his presence. Memorizing every single detail about the way he looks, the way he breathes.

She was so consumed by his presence that she couldn't hold back anymore. Just like a sudden rush of longing, she places a kiss on Jungkook's slightly opened lips.

Hana was about to pull away when she suddenly felt a hand behind her head, pulling her in to keep their lips locked. Jungkook kisses her softly, the way Hana remembers their first kiss at the beach back in middle school.

Jungkook didn't want to rush her, so he kisses Hana gently despite his burning desire to attack her lips passionately and do so much more. He admits to wanting to pin her down right there but he couldn't, he knows his limits.

"Hana... do you want me to do more?" Jungkook asked trying to know what she wants.

She froze in his embrace and felt her cheeks flush. Good thing her face was still buried in his chest. What does he mean? Did she hear that right?

"You don't have to answer now... just let me know whenever." He said giving her head a light kiss and tightening his arms around her.

She looks up at Jungkook with a big question on her face. "What do you mean with more?"

"You know, other than kissing and cuddling... more..." Jungkook says discreetly.

Hana still looked at him in disbelief. "What?..."

"Do you really want me to say it in detail?" He asked teasingly.

Then it dawned on her that he was indeed talking about being intimate in bed. "Oh..." was all she could say.

"Do you want us to <fuck>?" Jungkook says all of a sudden but Hana got to cover his mouth with her palm before he could complete his question.