"Anthony..this isn't what friends do, stop playing and get off of me," I said, hoping the demanding tone in my voice would convince him to listen to me. 

He just hummed and leaned down, pressing his lips to where he knew my sweet spot was. I bit my lip, attempting to keep my cool, and brought my hips up to try and urge him off of me. Big mistake. I didn't take into account that my hips would bump his thighs and *ahem* crotch and that he would enjoy it, causing a breathy moan to reverberate from his mouth against my skin. 

His lips ceased to move against my skin and he brought his head away from my pale skin, looking into my eyes with his darker than usual ones as he breathed out a simple, "do that again. Please."

Maybe it was the slight sound of desperation in his voice, or my own willpower wearing thin, but I did it again. I slowly brought my hips upwards to meet his body and he, in return, pressed downwards. My one thought was oh. I see why he liked it so much

He released my wrists and brought his hands to my already messy hair, tugging on it as he brought his lips to mine. Was it my messy hair that triggered him to do this or had he planned to do it all a long?  I brought my, now free, hands to his neck and got completely absorbed into the kiss.

That is until his hands released my hair and trailed down my clothed torso, is he trying to take my sweater off? Oh shit. 

I forced myself to drag my lips away from his and speak before he could bring our mouths back together. "Stop!"

He tilted his head in confusion and frowned. "Why should we stop? We're both enjoying ourselves, isn't that the point?"

I shook my head quickly as I distanced my face from his. "No that is not the point. I came over to watch movies as friends and if you don't sit yourself on the other side of this couch and watch that damn movie I will leave right now." I spoke sternly, like Mari and Melanie spoke to me when they were mad. 

He blinked once, twice, three times and then shifted off of me, onto his own side of the couch. I separated the two blankets from each other and pulled mine tight around me. 

Anthony got a call saying that the pizza man was waiting down in the building lobby for him and we both went down to retrieve it, after Anthony put a shirt on and I shoved my beanie back over my ruffled hair. I went for the simple reason of not wanting to be alone with that damn movie. 

When we got down I was surprised to see a girl with light brown, kinda blonde, hair waiting for us with a box of pizza. Not much of a pizza man, more like pizza woman. What surprised me even more was the smile on her face when she saw Anthony and his smile in return. 

"Hey Anthony! Good to see ya', you haven't texted me in two days. Everything alright?" Okay, they definitely know each other.

"Everything's fine, just been a little bit, uh, busy I guess." He scratched the back of his neck and glanced back at me.

The girl looked at me and practically threw the pizza into Anthony's arms before she walked over to me, giving me a bright smile. "Hi there! I'm Kalel, what's your name?"

"Ian," I mumbled, looking down and feeling awkward. 

"Aw you're so cute!" She squealed while  pinching my cheek and catching me off guard. 

"Hey! I'm not cute. I'm twenty-three, not a child," I said indignantly. 

"I didn't mean cute as in child-like cute. I meant cute as in you're cute for a grown man."

"Oh, um, thanks then.'' I responded, feeling embarrassed at how defensive I'd gotten. 

Anthony was grinning behind her back and I sent a glare his way when he pinched his own cheek in a way to make fun of me. He saved me from any further embarrassment when he gave her the correct amount of money needed to pay for the pizza. 

She sighed. "Okay, I guess I gotta go, see you soon, Anthony. And nice to meet you Ian!" She said, shooting another bright smile over her shoulder as she went, causing Anthony and I to wave goodbye in return. 

"Well she's certainly..different." I told him as we waited for the elevator to arrive. 

He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah she sure is something, that's why she's perfect to be my best friend."

When he said she was his 'best friend' I couldn't help but feel relieved that she wasn't anything..more, to him. 

We arrived back at the apartment and he grabbed two plates from his cupboard, putting them alongside the pizza on the living room table. He turned on a lamp and opened the box of pizza, allowing the enticing aroma to waft out and causing my stomach to rumble in hunger. 

One half of the pizza was pepperoni and cheese, and the other looked kind of different..odd. Anthony, I guess, saw my curiosity and looked slightly bashful as he told me, "I hope you don't mind that I'm vegan, that's why this half looks different." He said while gesturing to what I'm guessing was said vegan pizza. 

I smiled, surprised that him of all people was vegan, and reached for a vegan slice myself; to let him know his dietary choices didn't bother me. He gave me this cheerful smile that made his dimples show and his eyes light up, and my heart began to beat just a little bit faster at the beautiful sight. 

We settled in with our pizza in a comfortable silence, pressing play and resuming the movie. 

I'm proud of myself, today I told Anthony Padilla no

And maybe that vegan pizza wasn't half bad. 

A.N: Surprise chapter! Leave any comments for suggestions or anything that you see that needs fixed.:)