Things to say

____________________________________________________________

Ok, let's get a few things down before I start

Ships? |Edited: I AM FINE WITH CANNON SHIPS, Not cannon ships like F x F or N x S are messy to deal with due to not have episodes to base the ship off of. Of course you can find Petunia x Handy so I guess?

Gore? Yes, there will. Its HTF. I'll try my best to make it cool. But keep in mind, I'm not gonna make Flippy see a knife and murder everyone. Like what's up with that? FLIPPY LIVES IN A HOUSE FULL OF THEM, And his vest is full of bombs. It just doesn't make sense!

Another thing to say is I made a reason for characters to be scared of death. Like they always respawn, And live their life normally? Can't have that! Every time you die you respawn but with a cost, A higher chance of death. Your flesh and insides get weaker and weaker. Too many times and you are stuck in a bone-breaking death loop. YES, I am moving a bit away from cannon (Someone dies every sec-) But Idk it's an AU and stuff. Also, You can regain the life you lost. if you don't get any kind of injury at ALL for 2-3 weeks. Your body will regen slowly and regain how you were before the death. It's hard to do this though due to even the smallest of things like a paper cut that can stop you from healing.

My English is bad if you can't see from reading this lol.