Chapter 15: Allies and Enemies

It is now May, the last month of school.

"All right girls. The Powerpuff girls and Rowdyruff boys are supposed to be here." Berserk said. The Powerpunk Girls are here.

When it was recess for 6th grade, the PPNKGs flew to the playground up to the Rowdyruff boys.

"Hey." Berserk said.

"Berserk!" Said Brick.

"Brat!" Said Boomer.

"Brute!" Said Butch.

"We need your help destroying the Powerpuffs." Berserk said.

"We're in." Said Brick. Brat and Brute got an idea and flew up to Zim.

"Wanna join our super villain team? We know you're Irken. We have superpowers." Brat said. At first, Zim was shocked but he agreed.

"ZIM WILL JOIN!! This sounds fun." Zim said.

Later at lunch Zim ran up to Tak. "TAK! Did you get invited to the villain team?" Zim asked her.

"I wasn't invited...must have not sensed I was Irken. I don't feel like it anyway." Tak said.

"Whatever then! The Rowdyruffs, Powerpunks and I will rule together then. He said and ran away.

"I heard the PPNKGs, RRBs, and Irkens are teaming up! We have to stop them!" Blossom said to Bubbles and Buttercup. They flew up to Rose and her friends.

"Tak, Gaz, Dib, Rose, Billy, Mandy and Grim...we need your help!" Bubbles said.

"No way! I'll never help a Powerpuff Girl." Dib said.

"You'll fight Zim!" Buttercup said.

"I'm in." Dib said.