Chapter 12: Valentines, Part II

Fast forward, it is now the night of the Valentines dance. Everyone was in the gym, dancing, hanging out, or eating the food and drinking punch. Gaz and Lincoln were sitting on a bench playing games together.

"I have a great surprise for Tak!" Zim said. He walked up to Tak with his present for her.

"Those aren't...real hearts, are they?" Tak asked Zim.

"Well..." Zim chuckled nervously. He WAS holding the hearts of animals!!

Meanwhile, Dib was showing Rose something.

"OK...right here." Dib said. He led her to a small room and they went inside.

"It was an abandoned room. It's probably supposed to be a storage closet, but I made it into my secret room with all my projects and experiments." Dib said.

"Interesting." Rose said. Little did they know, the door locked.

"Hey! The doors locked!" Rose said. She tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't budge.

"What? Let me try." Dib said. He couldn't open it either.

"Oh no!!" Rose panicked.

Meanwhile with Mandy and Jr....

"I'm gonna get some punch. I'll make sure nobody comes near you, Mandy." Jr. said. This annoyed Mandy.

"JR! This is just like last time. You always take bad advice from your stupid dad, and it's annoying! You think you are own me or protecting me, or something. Well STOP!" Mandy said.

"See, Mandy, I knew you would get mad!" Jr. said.

"I thought it was going to be different, but no! Goodbye, Jr." Mandy said. She walked away and saw Billy sitting on a bench, alone and sad.

"Nobody wanted you, huh?" Mandy said to him.

"Nope...guess not! But...want to dance?" Billy asked her.

"...Ok." Mandy slightly blushed. Did she...like Billy? So they started to dance.

Meanwhile with Dib and Rose...

"I have an idea! But it will make you mad..." Rose said.

"What is it?" Dib asked, suspicious of her. Rose picked up two flasks and mixed liquids together, and it exploded, knocking down the door. Rose and Dib both fell, and Dib picked up Rose and brought her out into the hallway.

"That was a stupid idea. I'm sorry." Rose apologized.

"It's okay. It's the school's problem now." Dib said.

Time passed and the dance was over. Zim and Tak danced together and they were now a couple, because Zim loved her now too. 

Lincoln and Gaz danced together at one point, too, and they decided to start dating.

Billy and Mandy both got crushes on each other, but they wouldn't tell each other and did not get together. Mandy was mad at herself at first for getting a crush on Billy, but later she accepted it.

Dib and Rose stayed friends but they got closer and hung out more.

On Monday at recess, the girls met.

"Hey, how was the Valentines dance for you guys? Mine was kind of...weird." Rose said.

"It was...cool, I guess." Gaz said.

"It was fun! Even though Zim stole a bunch of dead animal's hearts. He thought it was romantic." Tak said.

"It was...good." Mandy said quietly. "I left Jr. and went with Billy. We danced together." Mandy said.

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it." Rose said.