Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I think we have to pack up everything from the girls' flats. Jessie and Bree will probably get theirs later when we're out of sight... and whenever they find a way back here." Liam said.

I really don't think the others like us. We used to like them, but since they were being bitchy to Leah and Olivia, then we were kind of turned off. Right now, they're basically the closest things we had to sisters here since they were the only sane ones.

We spent a little over two hours packing everything in suitcases, garbage bags, duffle bags, grocery bags, even layering on some clothes. It took a while, but we finally packed EVERYTHING up from when we got to NYC.

"Oh hey, look at this note from Staab," Olivia said with one of the meanest tones in her voice known to man.

"Well, we don't have all day. Read it!" Zayn said.

Dear One Direction and the two other girls,

You need to be moved out of here by tomorrow. Please, do not take any of the furniture, food, alcohol, beverages, or appliances. We own that, too. You need to find your own way back to wherever you came from, we are not supplying you a flight back home. You can take the gaming systems if you'd like, but we would have to charge you for however much we bought them for. You can use whatever you please to take your clothes home in. Now, girls, we hope you had a lovely time staying here with your pathetic band and hope you never come back into the music business.

-Staab

"Douche." Olivia said after reading the letter out loud.

"Come on," Leah started, "let's go. I think we're all packed up now."

"You sure?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, everything we own is out of here. Are you finding your own way home or...?" Leah asked with a confused look on her face.

"Don't worry," Louis piped in. "Our jet will be somewhere near here shortly; we have our own way home."

"Okay. Well, I guess this is goodbye?" Leah asked.

"Uh, Leah," Harry started, "can I talk to you... alone?"

Harry's P.O.V.

I had to. I had to talk to Leah one more time. I wouldn't be able to get the feeling of regret out of me if I didn't talk to her.

Once we got into a separate room, she gave me that adorable confused look. Her eyebrows were furrowed, her mouth was open a little, exposing her slightly crooked teeth, and her right eye was half shut.

"Yeah, I have to tell you something,"

Before she could say anything else, I cupped her face in my hands and smashed my lips to hers.

Hey, I might never see her again!

Leah's P.O.V.

Whoa, Harry is kissing me. This isn't weird at all. Wait, I'm not responding to the kiss... better get on that.

Okay, I started to respond to the kiss a little bit, and then he pushed me up to a wall. Ouch, okay let's pretend that didn't hurt at all.

The kiss started getting heated. Well, I'm not really used to this.

"Hey! You guys coming back soon? We leave in fifteen minutes! Where are you- oh," Harry and I broke the kiss too see Louis with the funniest expression on his face. "I'll leave you two to it... Don't forget to use protection!"

"I... er... we're done here?" was all I managed to spit out after what just happened.

"Er... yeah..." Harry said awkwardly.