'FATE '(Chapter 1)

"Oi !! Y/n we're going to be late for our first day of school if you keep this up."

I could hear my brother yelling at me, as I put on my uniform.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!"I said as I climbed down the stairs.

"Why were you so late ?" My brother said annoyed with me.

"Not my fault I had to put on this uniform, why did we even move to Japan ,I liked our old school better." I whined.

"Tch can't you stop complaining , what difference does it make whether or not you put on your uniform we'll end up late either way. And you know why we had to move here, so don't be such a baby. " He said as we left our house for school.

We ended up running all the way to school.

Big brother lectured me for being childish , but of course I ignored him.

"Finally we're here !!!" I exclaimed.

" Keep it down will you"

Location :school

"Students I'll like to introduce you to our new transfer students." The teacher said as she asked us to enter.

The students stared at us as we entered the class room.

They started to make comments about us which Made me uncomfortable but my brother did not seem to mind , boy do I wish I had my brother's confidence.

" Huh that dude, looks scary." Do you think they're both delinquents?" " A boy on the second row exclaimed.

" I hope not, there's way too many delinquents in our school. More means trouble for us."

( If my brother looks scary then, why would they assume I'm a delinquent too? Don't lump me up with my brother. And my brother isn't a delinquent.)

"Yeah this sucks" a boy next to him said .

( We just got here and they already don't like us.  I mean are we that unlikeable , or is it because my brother is scary and they assumed I'm scary too!!)

"I'm fine as long she's a cute girl, but I don't like how angry that dude next to her looks." A boy behind them said , but I have to agree with him , my brother always looks annoyed or angry all the time.

I could hear them whispering things about us.

"Hey !  don't just say that you don't even know them !! " A girl with beautiful light brown hair said .

"We're sorry Tachibana San "

(What a nice and sweet girl, I though to myself and was interrupted by the teacher. )

"Please introduce yourselves to the other students ." The teacher said this is the part that I hate the most.

I was too nervous to speak, I was never good with crowds especially when they're staring at me , thankful big brother introduce himself first.

"I'm Ryan ." He said with a calming voice .

My brother push me forward to introduce myself , I gathered all the courage I have to just utter a word , why is this so hard?