˚✧₊⁎ 𝘋𝘖 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 ? ⁎⁺˳✧༚

featuring, Bonten Haitani Ran
tw| alcohol, blood, violence, smut (not full)
Play the song/audio for better experience
________________________

featuring, Bonten Haitani Rantw| alcohol, blood, violence, smut (not full)Play the song/audio for better experience________________________

Have you got color in your cheeks?
_________________________

Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift the type
That sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?

You'd never saw it coming, visiting a well known club in the red light district of Shibuya was something you thought would be a normal day.

That wasn't until you caught the attention of an extremely dangerous member of the biggest criminal organisation in Japan, Bonten.

At first, you were simply enjoying yourself, having a glass of whiskey highball in your hand while you observe the drunk people inside the club, lost in their hallucinations, world and pleasure.

"Excuse me, miss. Perhaps, can you follow me?"

You looked up to see a tattooed man with a black suit, he looked like a bodyguard.

"Why?"

He glanced over to your back, gulping nervously.

"A gentleman would like to treat you for a drink and he doesn't take a no as an answer." His voice almost faded in the midst of the loud music.

There was a rush of adrenaline that pumped in your body, something made you feel so interested and excited. You stood up and asked him to lead the way.

You entered a dimly lit room, it had a faint smell of alcohol and sex.

There, sat a man with his hair gelled to the side but was already slightly messy, a Bonten tattoo on his neck. His half lidded eyes stared at you with amusement, his tie had loosened from the long day out. He flickered to the other guy, gesturing for him to leave and that left the 2 of you inside.

"Won't you come closer? I don't bite, sweetheart."

His voice almost made you flinch, he's clearly not drunk.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?"

He smirks and stood up to approach you carefully. You were sort of captivated by his looks, frozen near the dark walls of the room.