(12) Let's meet again

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jungkook went back home with a heavy heart, he was still somewhat thinking that all that happened in a span of one hour was nothing but his imagination. How can he, when he met his once best friend after years.

The one you was the gentleness in a world of thorns. He had helped him raise his eyes to the roses, to let the beauty of their petals become a part of his heart, as they were a part of Taehyung's.

"Jungkookie is that you?" The latter's mother called from the kitchen as he entered, closing the door behind him.

"Yes, I am back" Jungkook replied, discarding his shoes and jacket before going to the kitchen.

"What happened Kookie? You seem so pale" His mother questioned, looking at the distress that was clearly visible on the younger's face.

"I met Taehyung" He replied bluntly and his ears didn't miss the gasp that escaped his mother's mouth.

"He is in Busan?" She asked and gulped when Jungkook nod his head.

"Are you okay bun?" She asked, coming closer to him.

Jungkook took a few seconds before shaking his head, negatively.

He wasn't okay and he won't lie and say that he was because what he would get from lying?

"Oh! my baby" She quickly hugged Jungkook, patting his head softly.

That was it, that was enough for Jungkook to break down. He cried and cried, till there was nothing left atleast for a couple of days. Hearing those heartbreaking sobs could break anyone's heart.

Those cries clearly tell the stories of pain and the love he was yearning for, of how much he missed them all. Although some would cry hysterical but there is something so very wrong when one calls crying hysterically but there is something cold and judgemental where true warmth and empathy is required. To cry so much, to be processing so much pain, is a time for unconditional love.

Yes, Jungkook fell in love with Taehyung but the fate just wasn't with him and he had to leave with a broken heart that never got a chance to be mend but maybe that's why he met Taehyung again but then again he didn't want to get his hopes high because no matter what it doesn't change the fact that Taehyung now had a happy family.

Oh, but who would tell him what he isn't aware of and what he had assumed.

"There was a time I was angry at the universe, to introduce us only to take him far away, yet I have found my peace with it. For in these days of missing him, I cannot entertain the idea of another. In this I have become as close to independent as it is for a soul such as myself to achieve. For this, though it is a challenge, I can have only gratitude. Maybe fate is playing again and maybe not" Jungkook stated once he calmed down and went back to his room with his mother trying to get his baby bun to sleep.

His mother just smiled sadly, she still remembered the day she had called Jungkook back. She still blames herself. She stayed with the younger till he fell asleep before coming back to her own room, drowning in her own thoughts, her own guilt.

How amusing, everyone involved since back then, blames and feels guilty themselves for what happened but no one actually knows what had happened. That was how strongly all of their lives were entagled. That's how much they had appreciated each other's existence.

Thankfully or not, Taehyung had to leave and they never get to talk more although before leaving Taehyung had said,

"Let's meet again"

Jungkook agreed and they exchanged phone numbers. This wasn't how Taehyung had planned everything to turn out but he wasn't complaining. Not at all, he got to see Jungkook, hear his voice and that was enough for him at the moment.

Taehyung had to leave because just as Jungkook had asked him about his son, he got a call from Soo. The little baby was cranky and in an instant need for his Dada, so Taehyung had to leave.

Maybe it was the wrong timing but maybe it wasn't.

But the one question that kept floating in Taehyung's head for the rest of the day was,

"How did Jungkook know about Soo?"
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

What are your thoughts on the chapter??