' dont slam the door ! ' | 15

This is in Giulia's room btw- also I'm in a really bad mood and have a lot of anger built up so this will be- yet again a chapter filled with cussing- also y'all should respond to my question about the potential S C A N D A L O U S anyway let's just get to the book-

•••

Giulia was sleeping soundly , not even a little sound was coming out of her because she was that tired . . .

But of course she got woken up by her loud room mates , and in this case it was a slamming of doors and then panting right after .

Giulia sat up abruptly to see what was happening and it , in fact was Luca , put of breath and guarding the door as if it were his lifeline .

" what the actual fuck Luca ! " Giulia yelled and Luca chuckled nervously .

" I uhm- well you see- " Luca was cut off by a strong slap upside the face .

" before you continue " Giulia said and Luca frowned , rubbing his cheek to ease the stinging .

" don't slam the door ! " she said In a yell , annoyed and still tired from the lack of sleep- or it was because of the sudden wake up call . . .

" I- I'm sorry . . . " Luca said innocently , holding his hands behind his back and twisting his left foot awkwardly .

" at least tell me WHY you slammed the door ? ! " Giulia said , still a little fired up while pinching the bridge of her nose .

" uhm so Aurora-" he got cut off by a yell of a word he just used , Luca put his ear to the door and tried to listen , not hearing much .

Not soon After her heard an even louder yell but with a twist " AURORA ! Would you maybe shut up ? ! " Luca chuckled at that and Giulia gave him an odd look .

" ugh " Giulia moaned as she plummeted onto her bed , smothering her face into her pillow .

" why can't you two just kiss and it'll be a happy ever after ! " Giulia cried dramatically into her pillow as Luca rolled her eyes .

" because life isn't a fairy tale " Luca said and crosses his arms while sitting down on the floor with a soft thump .

" last time I checked " Giulia started and got a flair from Luca .

" YOU were gawking over his pretty face last night and didn't even NOTICE his excitement in his pants " Giulia said obviously and Luca turned red , moor red than a tomato .

" he what ? " Luca whispered covering his mouth in shock .

" you heard me " Giulia said and got up and out of bed .

Luca groaned loudly and fell forward onto his face , no reaction at all besides an even louder groan .

•••

TBC

Word count - 450