10|•° Roman Had to be Roman.

°•| Roman Had to be Roman |•°

In some way, I found myself seated beside Joan Finch, my neighbor, in her black SUV. We were on our way to Clayton's Restaurant as she had a business meeting there whereas, I was going to meet up with Roman, again.

I adjusted in her car's seat and pulled at my turquoise top. It felt crazy the way I sweated this summer evening. Maybe I was just too annoyed.

"Are you feeling hot?" Joan turned to face me, her fine eyebrows in a knit. "Are you, hun?"

"No. I'm just tired, that's all." My mouth opened into an uncontrollable yawn and I used the back of my palm to cover it.

Drained and freaking tired as ever, I made my way to Clayton's Restaurant. I leaned my head on the nearly wound up window while I opened my Messages app. My fingers shook out of fatigue as I swiped through my phone. The silent pounding in my head made me want to lower the window, jump out and run straight home. Crazy? Yes. That's how bad my frequent headaches could be.

It had not been a long time since I got back from work-which I had gone to almost immediately after I got back from church. The icing on the cake was that throughout today the only thing I could put in my mouth was toast and half a cup of tea. Thinking I was going to eat when I got home, I didn't bother getting anything at the coffee shop yet, here I was, with Joan. At least she was nice enough to give me a ride when she found out we were headed to the same destination.

Still so unsure of myself, I had rushed out of the house to meet that idiot. Well, I usually didn't get too comfortable when someone else was with any of my stuff. There's nothing like being too careful with personal things, yeah?

Roman -

How careless can u be... You left your shirt AGAIN

Roman² -

Come grab it at Clayton's

I rolled my eyes, reading the texts again. Somehow, within me, I had a hunch that he was doing this on purpose to make me get mad. No really, how on earth can something like this occur twice? Freaking twice! As bad as I didn't want to get mad, I think that's what's happening right now. I still recall the look my dad had when I told him I wanted to grab my clothes from someone, again. Dad wasn't to be at fault since it appeared like that was a lie. But seriously, I haven't learnt how to lie to my parents. Pathetic. Cute. Whatever. I couldn't find what to call my situation.

I slapped my Nike sneakers against the floor of the car still staring at my phone's screen. I wasn't sure what to tell him. To get out of my phone? Or, to say that I was on my way already?

Roman³ -

u coming to pick or not? I'm getting tired u know

Me -
Oh shut up, mister. You don't know the full meaning of tired. Man, I'm the word, TIRED itself!

I typed on my keyboard furiously and replied. He sure knew how to get a piece of me. Damn, what the hell? If he was trying to piss me off, boy, he sure did good.

Roman -

Take it easy...So u've bn reading d txts... Anywy, u coming or not

Me -

I don't know. You tell me.