05|•° A Promise Is Made.

°•| A Promise Is Made |•°

The cafeteria wasn't as noisy as usual. It was actually surprising that the number of people that came to eat reduced dangerously. Or has dieting become popularized? If it were up to me, I would have gone to Starbucks just off campus to get myself a cup of coffee. However, I couldn't because of Ivy, my other closest friend who was about to round up her project.

I had chosen to sit by the window today. It would be satisfactory, just watching other people stroll around with their many friends, talking about parties and all, watching the dancing leaves of the trees at strategic corners of the campus. Goodness, it's been a while since I've done this.

A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes, folding my arms.

Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock.

My time was getting wasted already. To just sit here and do nothing could be quite frustrating even if I was getting used to it.

"So you're a loner," an annoying voice came from my side and I opened my left eye before instantly open the right one.

"Roman!" I half exclaimed in a low tone with my heart skipping a bit. "I see, you plan on taking care of my funeral."

What a wonderful surprise, I must say. It's been kinda long since we talked or even seen each other face-to-face. After that incident at the restaurant the other day, I wasn't ready to converse with him yet, afraid that he might get pissed again. Not that he's a time bomb or any of such.

"Sorry to give you a heart attack, I thought you were strong enough to handle stuff like this," he dropped his plate on the table, took a seat next to mine and sat.

My mouth was half opened. How could he behave so freely after all he said? Well, he's just being Roman, I guess. Like I thought before, I never really knew him well.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He had an amused smile.

Yes!

"No," I returned half a smile, turning my head to face the window again. Maybe ignoring him would teach him not to behave anyhow he felt like when close to me.

To talk of how long I was was worried about what he had told me and now...now, he behaved normal! I don't blame him either. The tendency of my remembrance of little details are high most of the time.

The smell of his cologne though. It was quite sharp and cool? It distracted me at least.

"If I didn't do you wrong, why are you facing the window instead, huh?" He scoffed, interrupting my thoughts.

"What was I doing before you came here?" I lifted my chin, turning to face him.

"Being bored. For the fact that I came here to keep you company, shouldn't you be grateful at least?" He grinned, exposing his teeth a little.

What's up with this guy today?

"Seems fishy to me, infact I don't think I can trust you right now," I said the truth, looking him in the eye.

He looked away and took a bite off his hamburger, before sipping from his canned Sprite.

"Wow, so I'm being ignored now?" I scoffed a little, unfolding my arms.

"Oh, have you realized now that it hurts to be ignored?" He retorted, fresh stain of cheese not too far away from his cheek.

Goodness, now I really want a camera.

For what? To get a good picture of Roman right now, ha! I actually had one before when I was seven years old, yeah, it got broken. The next time I had one was when I was twelve but one of my cousins, Kaylee, mistakenly dropped it in a fish tank when she wanted to take a picture of her goldfish. Dad had come to a conclusion that I wouldn't get another camera till I reached eighteen but I've passed that age. I also didn't think much of having a camera...not until now!