"You told me you done things for me...so let me do this for you" Naruto whispered making Kisara's eyes wide as her husband resumed once again making Kisara arch back and moan going through it all over again.

Kisara then felt Naruto's hands go on her hips. He wanted to take them off and she let him.

Making him move back she allowed her husband to take off her gown. When it was off she gasped as she felt the air hitting her bare body which was shown to Naruto. Looking at her husband whose eyes glowed with love she never seen before and lust which shook her inner being. His eyes mirrored hers she just knew it.

"Naruto....how is it" she spoke sensually smirking a bit making Naruto smile.

"You look beautiful Kisa....as always" she blushed and looked at Naruto who started to come closer and kiss her all over her body. Her hand moved to his trousers and wanted it to open.

However Naruto stopped her getting her to gasp "Kisa....let this be all about you for now" looking at his blue eyes Kisara felt overwhelmed. Those eyes gazed at her wanting to please her like it was her that mattered.

Her heart stopped beating for a second. She just let Naruto have his way.

Her eyes widened though when she felt a finger press into her soaked folds of her panties making her juice come out of her red silk clothing.

Naruto chuckled making his wife gasp "Naru...Naruto!" knowing his wife didn't like the teasing he kissed her belly button "don't worry Kisa...you're not the only" Kisara became surprised at that as she gasped.

Suddenly the Kyuubi no Yoko jolted as she arched her back and moaned. Naruto kept pushing his finger into her panties soaking his finger a bit with her juices. Kisara watched as he slowly brought his finger dripping with her juice to his mouth before putting it in. She watched with lustful eyes as he pulled his finger out smiling.

Her body suddenly went wild as she trashed around. That was hot and he knew it damn you Naruto she screamed inside her mind.

"Stop it Naruto" Kisara wheezed out but it went to deaf ears. She suddenly blushed deeply when she saw Naruto bring his hands to her legs and stopping on her butt caressing it making her moan.

He basically told her what he was going to do which made her mind almost go into frenzy. She just couldn't believe what he was doing to her.

"Kisara don't deny me. Let me do it for you" Kisara just shivered as then Naruto got to her black panties and slowly pulled them off.

Kisara gasped as she felt air on her exposed vagina.

Once her pussy was shown Naruto began swiftly seeing her finely cut a small patch of red hair Naruto blew it making Kisara moan once more.

When Naruto began his procedure Kisara just had her life take out of her.

With great skill Naruto spread her private parts and breathed inside it. Then her husband while he heard her moans inserted a finger inside her warm wet hole making Kisara almost scream in ecstasy. He then circled that one finger seeing her reaction which he got as it was music in his ears. Naruto then put in a second then a third and got a great reaction as she screamed in pleasure.

"Naruto!" Kisara screamed his name for the umpteenth time. She could not do it anymore...this was so pleasurable it was torture. Suddenly Naruto stopped ending Kisara's heaven as she went straight down to earth.

Precipitously she had flown straight to heaven again.

"Na....Na...Na" Kisara couldn't say his name as her husband was deep inside her his teeth was deep into her licking and sucking her pussy getting her fluids while licking her insides.