Chapter 2

As I was dying. Sometimes conscious most of the time not conscious. Not knowing how long it last was since I was awake, I tried to open my eyes, tried to move my lips. But my body just does not want to response, instead, the frost bit me. Since it was in dead of winter, at midnight at that. It was extremely cold. Locked in a ice like prison. Surrounded my snow north, south, east, west. In every direction all I can feel is ice, snow, cold, loneliness, and the sense of abandonment. Ahh... What a nostalgic feeling , that is right, I felt this before. When I was abandoned by my parents. Right, even by parents abandoned me, when I was 28, I found out my parents were alive overseas living with my 'younger siblings'. And they were rich. Having a happy-go-lucky and care-free time of their life. As if I never existed. The other time I felt like this when the care centre left me to fend for my self when I was 7 years old. Is the the thing they call 'life flashing before your eyes before you die?' Well, it feel more like 'nightmare flashing before my eyes before i die'.

I must have gone crazy. Why would I think about these 'memories'. I should be planning how to nurse my body to optimal condition for revenge. I must have really gone crazy. I am not the type to look back and regret. I am the type to took forward and march on with head held on high. 

But why does my ears ring so hard. Why does my body feel like it is burning although I am freezing to death. Why does my nose smell the smell of blood? Why does my mouth taste the metallic taste of blood?

I... Cannot... Breath... Too... Cold.

Right, I must remember... I need to take on the throne for revenge...

Revenge... 

Reven...

Re...

I... Cannot... Think... Any...more...

NO I NEED TO HAVE MY REVENGE. MUST NOT DIE. MUST LIVE. 

cough cough cough

Where am I? 

Right, I am in a snowy mountain, with thin air, after a series of slashing and r*ping. My dantian (power source) was dug out. So basically a mortal now. 

Who am I?

Of course, I am a genius doctor, military doctor. Best in the world doctor in both traditional and western. I should be able to do something about these wounds. No, I MUST do something about it. I cannot die without revenge. 

Must move. Must find herbs. Must heal. Must recover. Must take revenge.

Hi readers, sorry if this chapter is taking too long. I like when the MC is down and depressed. I feel like this helps the MC to care about things more later. Like saying this is precious. I once lost it. Now I am more attached to it. 

-driftingflowers