Chapter 29 Take A Walk

When we arrived at the park we sat down in the middle of the grass and begun to eat. There were many people running and walking with dogs and as usual I begun to make up stories about the people. London was sunny today and quite warm, the sun shone bright and I cursed myself for not bringing my sunglasses.

“Harry give me your sunglasses” I said as I laid down on my back.

“Why? Haven’t you got your own?” he asked as he took another bite on his sandwich.

“I forgot okay? Just hand me your damn glasses”

“Isn’t your week over soon? I really want it to be over, you’re even worse than Eleanor” Louis muttered.

“Gosh I’m sorry Harry, I guess I’ll just blame it on my hormones and the sun” I said. “Will you forgive me?”

“Let’s talk about that tonight” Harry said smiling at me and lending me his Ray Bans.

“You can just pull down your hat over your eyes” I said. “Oh god I did it again, didn’t I?”

“Yeah sort of” Harry said smiling at me. “Hey Lou, why did you buy two cupcakes?”

“I thought that you could share since you’re so sweet with each other” Louis said as stuffed in his last bit of sandwich in his mouth.

“Dude, you can’t share a muffin? You can’t just eat a half of something, you need to have the whole greatness” I said.

“Sometimes I wonder why you don’t date Niall instead” Harry said shaking his head. “Although you’re absolutely right”

“But since you’re so sweet with each other Lou, and I need all the chocolate I can get, you two can share” I said.

“What do you say honey?” Louis said in a seductive voice.

“Oh I’m up to it” Harry said smirking back and I just laughed at them.

I looked around to see cameras everywhere, well not everywhere, but it felt like that. I mean I think it’s okay when people comes and ask you if they can get a picture, but when they stand like 15 meters away it’s just annoying.

“Shall we buy something to bring tonight? Not like food, but a thing?” I asked.

“Yeah sure, what did you have in mind?” Harry asked as he took a bite of his half muffin.

“Maybe something to Lux?”

“Gifts are always nice” Louis said. “Can we give it from all three of us?”

“Why not, but aren’t El coming?” I asked.

“She was doing something with Danielle and Perrie tonight. Hey maybe you can call Mandy and Sophie and ask if they want to join them? Since you’re with us and they’re probably alone” Louis suggested as he took another bite on his half muffin.

“I guess I can ask them” I said as I was searching for my phone. I unlocked it and pressed on Sophie’s name on the display and waited for the signals.

“Hi Soph, how are you doing?”

“I’m fine thanks… Yeah Harry’s good too” I said as Louis looked at me with raised eyebrows. “And Lou is fine too, hey says hi. But I just wanted to say that me, Harry and Lou is going to their friends tonight. And Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie were having some girl night so I thought I’d call and ask if you wanted to join them?”

“No, they won’t mind at all, they’re glad with some new faces… I’ll text you El’s number now and you have a good time. I love you both, bye!” I said as I hung up. “Now we just have to check with El if it’s okay”