Epilogue

Lisa has been troubled recently because the married Jungkook has gradually revealed unique qualities of husband that very possessive and couldn't be far away from his wife.

As everyone knows, Taeming is the originator of the possessive man and "sticky" man . His "stickiness" has reached an outstanding level. Basically even for drinking a gulp of tea or eating a scoop of rice, he needs to turn his head to see her wife and look at her eyes. If he can't find the target of his love, he will be so angry.

Lisa originally thought that with Jungkook's kind of temper and IQ, he will not be like his father, but the reality proves her wrong. It's like last weekend, she seized the opportunity to go alone to the bakery to buy shortbread when he was working. When she was home, unexpectedly she faced a serious interrogation.

"Where did you go? Why didn't you bring your phone?"

" I bought shortbread. It's near. I go fast and come home fast. I am too lazy to bring phone."

" Go fast and come home fast? It's already twenty two minutes thirty five second."

"..... It's also not a very long time."

"The point is when you went out, you didn't report to me."

"I'm not a kid, why should I report to you first?"

"O, really?" He remembers a thing, then said, "Who told me that if a wife makes a mistake, a husband should be tolerant and regarded her mistake a kid's mistake?"

Lisa was speechless.

"Lisa." He lowered his head and tried to see her eye-to-eye. He held her hand and commanded, "In the future don't you go out alone."

That time she didn't think too much of it, she just nodded and promised him. Yet she didn't expect that several days after that event, even for going outside to the convenient store, she would be questioned by him: "You want to go the convenient store, how long do you need?"

She really felt it was too over.

She recalled that she has been married to Jungkook for a half year. Apart from being separated when he was on a business trip, they always be together.

One time, Jisoo called to ask her to go shopping. Jungkook said very uneasily: "Just in time I want to go out and buy things, let's go together."

Arriving at the mall, Jisoo sees Lisa brought Jungkook, she smiled. Tang Li whispered to her: "Why does Jungkook look like your tail? Wherever you go, he goes there. Aren't you tired of it?"

"It is he who wants to follow me." Lisa also whispered. "I can't leave him alone at home."

"Why not?" Jisoo was surprised. Jungkook, a big man, should have a self-care ability.

Jungkook had passed through them in front of them, and dropped a sentence: "Because it is a new marriage, we are still in the honeymoon."

Jiaoo blinked and responded slowly: "You mean I bothered you?"

In order not to hurt the heart of the single girlfriend, Lisa shook her head and condemned her husband with her eyes: "You are not allowed to bully Soo. Don't forget, she will become a loner now, largely it is because of your sorrowful nephew."