02.

To calculate it, Lisa and Jisoo has known each other seen their senior high school until know.

Although they studied at different places for four years during university, but they keeps contact with each other. Every year Lisa came back, first of all, she would look for her only friend, Jisoo. The moment she met her, she felt that she was home.

Even Lisa's Mama said: "This lifetime to be able to meet someone who wouldn't be jealous when you are succeed, and would be by your side during the difficult time. It is the rare chance, you need to treasure it."

Lisa always answers: "Of course I would treasure it. I always regard her as my baby."

Lisa's mother's words are rational and full of reason. Everyone has a bright and beautiful time, when Lisa was grade twelve student, even she was small size, she was thin, her body was well-distributed.

Her skin was flawless and her smile looked so beautiful. That time every time she passed by the hall, countless men would looked at her, even the women couldn't help but to pay attention to her.

Those were Lisa's beautiful youthfulness, the moment she could bluff off. During that time, there were also countless women saw her as "imaginary enemy".

Jisoo always stays on her side.

A good thing doesn't last forever. After the graduation, Lisa entered the famous university in N city for human resources management major.

She was depressed that time, didn't know whether it was because she was unable to adapt with it or because she noticed that it doesn't suit herself. Her mood and appearance started to dim altogether.

Among the beauty women in N City, Lisa transformed to the ordinary look woman with standard achievement.

After she finished her internship during her third year, she recognized clearly the reality that she didn't like this major. She started to seek for a way out.

Luckily, she has a wide range of interests and hobbies. She isn't a conservative person, she dares to take risks. With Jisoo's support and financial aid, she started her own business. On the street of N City university, she established her business in the small shop. She opened a little hotpot shop, but it just remained for a year and half.

Since the start to till the end, with hardships during it, because of her parent's opposition, Lisa encountered various of troubles and setbacks, but she didn't dare to look for them to complain. Her solely place to pour her complain is Jisoo, Jisoo accompanied her to pass that suffering days.

The time she returned from N City, Jisoo personally picked her up from the train station. In her embrace, she carried a brown paper bag with chicken wing inside. She laughed happily toward her.

"It's better to return to hometown. You are familiar with all the places, even your friend is here." Jisoo passed the chicken wing to her hands, and welcomed her back.

That time Lisa just nodded her head solemnly, her eyes and heart was feeling warm because of her words.

This lifetime to have that kind of friend, is a blessing.

Everyone said the blessing was hard to come by, so it should be treasure.

Just like before, even when Jisoo suggested an irrational request, see also unable to refuse her.