Lisa was a bit unhappy the first day he left. It was the first time that she felt the apartment was so empty. Moreover, it was quite windy that day, she felt herself to live in icy place.

She went to have an afternoon tea with Jisoo. She listed anything that she felt unwell about Jungkook's leaving. Jisoo was very despicable: "Where is your independence?"

"After being together with him, my independence level has dropped like a kindergarten student." Lisa declared the fact without any shame.

"Every day you bully me, where is your sense!"

"Who ask you to have no boyfriend."

Jisoo was speechless.

Lisa looked calm and ate her red tea cake: "If you once again refuse to go to meet up with the man your mother asked then it shows that you are not moving on from your crush with my nephew."

"Don't you touch my sore spot."

"Then hurry up and look for a boyfriend. Don't be passive."

"After becoming Mrs Jeon why your words became so harsh?" Jisoo put down her cup then explained to her: "I am not doing that in purpose, I just feel that current condition is quite good. I'm free and easy, there is no trouble. I'm really happy."

"If it's the point then I could understand." Lisa said then lowered her head for a while to reply to Jungkook message."

"It's really too much. Every hour you will send a message to your husband. You don't wait until you are done talking with me then reply to his message!"

"Okay, when I finish replying this I will chat with you."

This couldn't be blamed entirely to Lisa. This period of time she could only communicate with him through message. He was so busy from morning to night. She wanted to communicate with him and make sure to use every second and every inch of his free time. Moreover after two days, Jungkook will go up to the mountain and stay there for two days. It will be hard to have a signal. So naturally she wanted to seize this opportunity to send more messages to him.

At night, Lisa sent another message, it was about the love letters that was trending in the internet.

"Crab is peeling my shell. The notebook writes about me. The falling snowflake-like maple like fell down. And you are missing me."

Then she said: "See he is very talented. His love letter is really good. A lot of people reprinted his words."

"Really?" After a while, Jungkook replied.

"Could you do it?"

After a minute, Jungkook sent his love letter.

"Lisa. Wife. Old woman."

Lisa couldn't understand it, she asked for his explanation. Especially for the last sentence.

"It was your past, now and future progression of status."

".............."

In a flash, Lisa understood, his meaning was before she is Lisa, then she got promoted to his wife, then at last she would progress to old woman?