"oh what's more important that you right now? wine is not important now, i want you first, no wine for now baby girl", his hand slipped into her inner thigh as she flinched.

"m-m-munjoon", her voice cracked. she felt hot, extremely hot, but she has to endure it. "what now baby girl? do you want a kiss first?", he asked.

the door was kicked as he turned back to welcome a fist from juyeon. juyeon immediately covered hyunra with a blanket as he went to throw punches on munjoon. she tried her best to hold the urge as she clenched her fist on the blanket.

juyeon managed to tied munjoon's wrist together with his tie and stuffed a glass in his mouth. "shut up dirty man!", juyeon kicked him one last time before went to check on hyunra.

"m-minjae, im so hot", she shook her head as she moaned. he immediately knew what happened as he carried her out and to the van. the other members were shocked, "what happened to her?"

"she had aphrodisiac while doing mission"

everyone widened their eyes. "haknyeon drive faster!", sangyeon ordered. "never knew he's so evil...", younghoon gasped. hyunra is still sweating and now trying her best to hold the increasement of sexual desire.

"is there anything we can do?", hyunjae asked. "no", sangyeon sighed. "ah shit", sunwoo got a hit on his shoulder as chanhee whispered, "language!"

"maybe... just maybe... eric can do it, you know... they both are a couple now...", haknyeon joined in the conversation while driving.

that statement left everyone's attention on eric now. "what?", eric looked at them. kevin elbowed him, "your chance bro~" eric's cheek gotten red and hot, "n-no! no way!" "eyy eric we knew you've been wanting this~", changmin teased the youngest one.

"i-"

"eric! eric! eric!", juyeon chanted as the others also joined in. they stopped when they arrived at their house. everyone got off the car quickly, leaving eric and hyunra alone.

"n-noona i-"

she just nodded, "eric, i-i can't hold the d-desire anymore" a small smile appeared on his face as he carried her in brial style into her room. and yes they did it without protection.

(a/n: leave it into your imagination and don't leave any sexual comment here thank you)

-

hyunra opened her sleepy eyes and met eric's sleeping face inside his warm embrace. a smile plastered on her face as she looked at him. she scanned his shirtless upper body and remembered what happened last night as she turned red and covered her face with her hands.

"don't cover your face, we've seen all of each other yesterday, are you still embarrassed?", eric said with his morning deep voice.

"o-oh eric, did i woke you up?", she slowly put her hands down and looked at the boy who opened his eyes and smiling as he shook his head.

"i-im going to bath n-", she got cut off by him. "can you even stand properly princess?", he teased as she blushed and hit his bare chest. he giggled, "morning kiss please~", his lips formed into a pout.

"nope!", she tried to get up but her legs get shaky immediately and sat down on the bed. eric chuckled as he sat up and pulled her to him, "good morning baby, i will carry you to bath if i get morning kiss for you"

she hesitated as she pecked his lips. he smiled happily as he crushed his lips onto hers and kissed hungrily again. "let's go and bath now baby", he carried her to the bathroom.

"g-get out eric sohn!"

"no, can you even bathe properly by yourself with your shaky legs?"

and they took a bath together-

"what clothes do you wanna wear? i will get them for you", he asked as he dried his body with a towel and wrapped it around his lower body. "clothes that cover every part of my body", she said.

he nodded as he went to get her wear, without the white shirt.

"eric sohn! are you kidding me?!", she hit him countless times as she's totally in embarrassment while he laughed

"those hickeys are beautiful on you. it shows that you're mine, now wear it princess", he planted a kiss on her forehead as he passed her clothes. "i won't look at you so faster before i change my mind", he joked.

---

they're not nominated but it's okay we already did so well this week! btw still uploading another part for you all hehe ilysm thank u for 30 votes on this book :(( <3