NEW ROMANTICS + note

I know that isnt in the middle but lets ignore that

anywho, hi, its been a hot minute.

why?

a few reasons

1. I'm almost always at work and even on my days off I am just so tired that I do'nt really want to do anything.

2. I've barely been sleeping lately. One night I went to bed at 2 am (as I don't get home until after 12 am - 1 am on a good night). I turned off my tv like normal. Next thing i know, its 6 am. Then when I finally do fall asleep it might only be for 3 hours at a time. This is also part of the reason i am so tired even on my days off.

3. my parents health. Lately they have been going to the hospital alot for various health problems. As is my oldest sister, however there is nothing wrong with her. But because our parents are going to the hospital and getting all the attention, her ass has to make her believe she is sick so she too can get some attention. She has been to the hospital at least 5 times just this month and every time the doctors pretty much say there is nothing wrong with her but she takes it as "they just don't know whats wrong with me yet." BITCH WE GO THROUGH THIS ONCE A YEAR. The doctors cant find anything wrong because THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. Like she doesn't purposly make herself sick or anything, but rather because she isnt getting attention she is making herself believe that something is wrong. anyway, didn't mean to turn this into a rant lol.

4. ahren and/or ryan broke my tablet so only less than half the screen works. Its highly annoying trying a make shit when I cant really touch my screen. I cant find my reciept so I cant do my warranty, which sucks.

anyway, yeah. Thats all for now.