. A day at the carnival

Hehehehe guess who finally got a request?! THIS GUY! Anyway
Request by- ShadowMioda
Thank you again!
I apologize if it isn't good. I also want to thank you all for the amount of support I've gotten from this book. I've been a little self conscious about this book, so I'm happy that you guys have loved this story, and reassured me that I am good at writing haha. Jesus this story is almost as popular as my deleted book!
————————————————————————

PG Shuichi's POV :
It was morning, my alarm clock rang into my ears, causing me to well- get a little angry. I grabbed my phone, grumbling, "Why did I even have an alarm for today?! It's my weekend..." I looked at the phone with it showing what it was. It was... my birthday. "Right.. great. Great great great..." I sighed, I began to wake up Shuichi for the day, "Get up. Get up. Get up."

Shuichi's POV :
I knew it was already my birthday from yesterday, but it still surprised me when PG woke me up and told me, "-so get ready." PG said after explaining it was our birthday, "Ready for what? What are we doing?!" I was obviously surprised on why he was yelling at me to get ready... "You'll see! Now get ready!" "Uh- Okay!" I say, panickingly. I got out of the bed, and rummaged through our dresser. I tossed him some clothes. I can feel him kiss my cheek, as I try and find clothes for myself.

PG Shuichi's POV :
I smile, and catch the clothes. Put them down, then I walk up to him and kiss his cheek, I began to walk back to my clothes, and took off my pajamas, and began to put the clothes on. I tell him, "I suggest something light, like shorts and such, because it's going to be hot." "Mmk." I hear him hum. I adjusted the collar of the shirt, and zipped up the jeans, grabbed my hat and placed it on my head.

Shuichi's POV :
I grabbed the clothes and walked to the bed, seeing he had already changed. He was waiting on the bed, playing on his phone. "Um- So you're going to stay as I change." "Mhm." "Alright then." I say, beginning to take off the pajamas, and put on my clothes. He got off the bed once I was done, I grabbed my phone before I followed after him. He walked down the stairs, having me follow. We walked outside to the car. I was pretty hungry.

PG Shuichi's POV :
I unlocked the door, and stepped into the driver's seat, I buckled myself, Shu followed after me, and got into the passenger's. "So I was going to pick up breakfast and then go to the place." "What is 'the place'?" I hear him ask quietly. "You'll see! Be patient!" "Oh- Um- Alright then." He laughed. I continue to drive to a nearby drive thru, I ordered what I want, and then asked him what he wants.

Shuichi's POV :
I could feel my hunger around my stomach like a fish in a fishbowl, me being the fishbowl. I was focused on how hungry I was I didn't even notice PG, he clicked his fingers, taking me out of my daze, it surprised me, I jumped back, "What do you want?" He says, he smiles a little, I assume it's because he's happy he scare me, "Uh- May I have eggs with bacon?" "Yeah sure." He orders for me, "Alright then, that'll be $8.99" "Mhm." He answers, then begins to drive to the window.

PG Shuichi's POV :
I drove to the window, "Can you get my wallet for me?" "Yeah! Sure!" He smiled, I smiled back, and kissed his forehead, before he unbuckled his seatbelt, climbed to the back, and grabbed it, he handed it to me, and sat back down; then obviously buckled his seatbelt again; I grabbed my credit card; and put my wallet in the cup holder. I paid and got the food. We at in my car. And I continued to drive. We made a stop and I threw away the trash.

Shuichi's POV :
It was definitely not the fastest ride. But Shu tried to make it fun by cracking up jokes. Humming songs stuck in his head. After around 3 hours of driving we got there. I exited the car and so did he. He locked the car. And grabbed my hand, I smiled a little at this action. He asked me to close my eyes since it was a surprise. I followed his orders. And we walked in.