. Don't have a title idea. Tired and sad

(Just as the title says, I'm just in my feels and this ship is my biggest comfort ship. I promise I'll write in my others, but right now, I just need something to make me feel better. So Shucest. Also if I have typos, it's because I'm tired. It's night. Also also Shuichi will be called "Shu" for short and pregame Shuichi will be called "PG Shu" for short, also also also! This will have no POV.

No POV :
Night time was slowly coming, and Shu and PG Shu were hanging out on the couch, playing a game of Clue, PG Shu was trying to impress his boyfriend by how many he got right. Shu laughed and PG Shu was celebrating his own victory. They played and played until it was finally midnight, PG Shu already looked tired, and well so did Shu. PG Shu stood up, and helped Shu up. Shu, gave him a peck on the cheek when he got up. Shu began to help PG Shu clean up the game, though obviously very tired "You can go to bed without me. I don't mind." PG Shu said, giggling "Are- Are you sure?" Shu said, worried, with PG Shu nodding "Of course. I'm totally fine with it. I understand you're tired." He smiled and pecked his lips "But sleeping is horrible without you~!" Shu complained, laughing, then hugged him, kissing his face "Okay okay, don't worry, I'll only just a bit. Now go." He laughed, trying to loosen Shu's hug, "Alright... I love you~" Shu smiled, kissing him upon the lips and heading to his room, whilst PG Shu cleaned up the game, then began to go to the room as well, and as soon he got in, arms grabbed him, placing him on the bed, and lips kissing all over his face "Finally. I missed you so much~!" Shu complained still kissing his cheeks "I was only in the living room for 30 seconds." PG Shu giggled "It felt like centuries." Shu whined, still kissing him, and a few minutes later, Shu began to fall asleep. PG Shu laughed, turned himself to hug Shu back, and began to sleep.

The End
————————————————————————

Sorry. I needed some happiness, and this ship is my biggest comfort.