Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!

Почніть із самого початку

"Yatogami-san! What kind of question is that?!" Ms Okamine asked out of frustration.

"Oh It's a thing I go back home, and this tag? I would gladly support it." She smiles.

I raised both fist with victory. I then sat down.

Hell yah!

"Well anyways before I sit, could anyone do me quick favour?" Kurumi requested.

With some of the boys actually trying to volunteer.

"Oh do you need something?" Ms Okamine asked.

"Since I'm new, I'm afraid I don't know my way around the school that well, so would anyone be kind to show me around. I'm really sorry to trouble you but I promise I'll make it wild."

Suddenly Hiroto finally rose up from his seat with excitement.

"Oh pick me! I'll do it!"

"Not you, but thanks." She quickly responded.

Damn, talk about a quick rejection. Hiroto then glommed in despair for getting rejected.

Kurumi then started approaching Shido's desk and stopped in front of him. Origami kept her gaze on her while I was just casually watching this like it was from the anime itself but live action.

"Would you be interested in helping me? It's Shido, right?" She requested him.

Which surprised him a little.

"Oh, yeah okay."

Kurumi smiles.

"Hey, Shido if you're trying to recruit her for your harem, good luck with that and a little warning try to control your hormones around her and don't be looking like transient bum when you do." I blunt spat it all out. "Be careful with my dead beat relative, Tokisaki-san."

The whole classroom we're gasping at my conclusion even the boys were starting to get pissed off.

Shido quickly stood up from his chair and had his glare at me.

"Hey! that hurts you know! I'm not trying to form a harem and for the record I do not look like a transient bum and you will take that back!" He countered.

I simply gave him a smug and Kurumi was actually slightly amused at our little skit here. She then proceed her way to her desk which was a right next to mine to the right side.

With that Ms Okamine calmed down the class as we finally resumed.

...

With lunch finally on session I had my ear piece on as well as Shido, as we stood at the back of the class next to the window having a discussion with Kotori back at Fraxinus about our current situation about Kurumi's debut to school.

"Look I'm telling you, she was definitely sus from the beginning." I say.

'Sureeeeee, but we had to confirm it and you we're right about her being a spirit Tohka.' Kotori responded. 'But was it really neccesary for you to mention #SpiritlivesMatter?'

"Kotori, are you suggesting that human privileges are considered higher ups to be treated more luxurious than us Spirit people?" I accused her.

'Wah?! I didn't mean it like that moron!'

"Would you guys quit fighting and focus on the mission at hands! Kotori about that." Shido got us on back on track.

'I understand, focus and try to make her fall for you... I'll have Tohka monitor your back on her phone, that way when that spirit decided to pull something. Will have Tohka back you up.' Kotori finished planning.