Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!

Start from the beginning

Raizen High School in Classroom Year 2-4

Tohka's POV

After that eventful moment in the hot springs with the AST, I somehow managed to avoid suspision among us all of the members including my junior Mikie Okamine.

Origami was covering for the rest of us while we there. I really should thank her somehow. I think any Shido related thing she would gladly accept. Maybe take a bit of his stuff or something that is apart of Shido she'd take.

Class was about to begin with everyone seated in their desk.

Our homeroom teacher Ms Okamine has slid the door opened and was accompanied by someone who was asked to stay behind the door...

I sat there trying to circulate my brain and let me tell you. It was hard.

I had my entire body frozen and feared. I really shouldn't fear her but her presence is just overwhelming.

"Good morning everyone! Today we're a having a new transfer student joining our class!" The single teacher announced.

The whole class started muttering and whispering among others on this surprise. I hope my so called training paid off, otherwise It's game over. I've already encountered Miku and the fact that she hasn't showed up at my work which mean, she'd probably lost interest in me. I just really hope this first impression doesn't in go in a nutshell.

"Alright, you may come in now!"

The supposed transfer student slide the door opened revealing to be a young girl. She appears to be elegant. She has ivory skin and long, black hair usually tied in long twin tails. Her right eye is red-tinted while her left eye was covered by her bangs.

Dear god, It's Kurumi Tokisaki. The worst spirit. Not literally. Codename, Nightmare. Back in my world in my original body I had dream about her once, literally it was a nightmare. It wasn't anything like a heaven dream, to summarize it she basically betrayed me and left to rot in the dust.

As Kurumi entered the class, many of the guys started cheering except Shido who was just trying his best not to fall asleep. Origami was just staring at her. As for me I had a bored face.

Kurumi then went up to the board and wrote her full name.

"Hello guys, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki." She smiled and am I seeing some sparkles around her?

As soon as she said her name the cheering was now louder with a few dudes standing up, while the girls were somewhat disgusted on the boy's behavior.

"And just so you know I'm a spirit."

Everyone in the room then went silent and confused except for Shido and Origami which had their eyes widened. As for me I yawned.

Ah shit here we go again.

"Well umm... let's move on, that was uhh, unique introduction for the class has had." Ms Okamine nervously said. "You can take the empty seat next to Yatogami-san."

I raised my hand.

"Yes Yatogami-san?" Ms Okamine answered.

I quickly stood up from my desk surprising my other classmates around me, even Kurumi.

"Yeah, for Tokisaki-san actually, So a spirit? what are you? some kind of lady who's not actually a high school student but just some chunnibyou pretending to be who now? But if you really are then do you support #SpiritLivesMatter?!" I questioned with eager.

This might set up some flag but it should keep her guard down with the amount of question I asked about herself.

Everyone in the room even Kurumi was staring at me like I have lost my mind completely.