I heard a soft laugh beside me, I didn't look because I already know that it's no other than Chifuyu. "What are you smiling about?" He asked, I can sense him grinning at me.

I closed my eyes and shrugged, "Nothing."

"You're probably smiling because you're enjoying our date." he said cheekily. I glanced at him and saw that he was smirking.

I raised a brow at him, "date?"

A date.

I know what a date is. I just don't think I consider this as one. Me and Chifuyu always hang out together, but I'm kinda sure that we both not consider it as a date. So..

yeah..We never had an actual date before..

"Uhuh." He said, lifting his chin up proudly.
I laughed, "Chifuyu, walking side by side with you is not a date." I said.

"Well, whenever I'm hanging out with you or just being with you, I'll consider it as one." He said, lifting his chin up and putting his hands behind his head.

The way he said it was so casual, and sincere at the same time. It's making my cheeks heat up. I looked away, hiding my flustered face. "Whatever.." I mumbled.

I heard him laughing. Even hearing his laugh is making me blush.

"Chifuyu? [first name]?"

I stopped when I heard a familiar voice say my name from behind. Chifuyu did the same and we both turn around to see who it was. I was slightly suprised when I saw who it was, and a little concerned.

"Oh. Hey, partner." Chifuyu smiled, putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Hey." Takemichi greeted back, with his one hand raised. He was smiling, I couldn't smile back because I was too focused on the bandages on his face. A black eye, a busted lip, and his bruises really got my attention.

"Takemichi...you look terrible." I said, giving him a worried look.

He flinched, "Y-Yeah..I know." He said in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head. I heard Chifuyu controlling his laughter beside me.

Then Takemichi began tearing up, as he stare at me. I mentally gulped. Shit. Did I say something bad?

I flinched as I thought about it, and I slightly feel guilty for being straightforward and saying that he looks terrible.

"Takemic—"

I was about to say something but I was stunned when I felt arms wrapped around me. My eyes grew wide by the sudden action.

Takemichi was hugging me.

I awkwardly put my hands behind him and hugged back. "Uhhh..what's up?" I awkwardly asked. I have no idea why I just said that, I don't know what else to say.

I heard Takemichi sniffed, "[first name]..you're alive.." My eyes grew even more wide when I managed to understand what he's mumbling between his sobs.

I glanced at Chifuyu and he has a blank look on his face. When he saw me looking at him, he gave me a small smile. As if he knows what's going on.