I'm Zeref + LOV Chat 1 Pt. 1

~ DarkLordVoldemort has entered the chat~
~ EmperorSpriggan has entered the chat~

Voldemort: I am the greatest Black Wizard who ever lived!

Zeref Dragneel: Sorry you must be new here.

Voldemort: Dafuq are you?!

Zeref: Hi I am the Immortal Black Wizard Zeref. Not only am I over 400 years old, but I create Demons out of books. I have also unintentionally killed billions of people with my magic and I am the Emperor of an Empire that is basically an entire continent. I also brought my little brother back from the dead. So you have no right to try claiming you are the best Black Wizard. Goodbye.

~ DarkLordVoldemort has been kicked from the chat~

~ HollowKing has entered the chat~
~ BadassUchiha has entered the chat~
~ AngelofPride has entered the chat~
~ ArchDevilofRuin has entered the chat~
~ ShadowoftheSun has entered the chat~

Zeref: Hey guys, some joker just tried to claim he was the best Black Wizard!

Aizen Sousuke: What an idiot. I assume you put him in his place, father-in-law?

Zeref: Indeed I did.

Shakmeh: Why am I here again?

Vildred: Shakmeh, this is the League of 'Villains' Group Chat. You are now a member.

Shakmeh: Not sure how I feel about that...

Madara Uchiha: Nothing wrong with being a member. I suggested we put Antagonists instead of Villains, but some people did not like how that sounded...

Lucemon: Our acronym would have been LOA! And Antagonists is kind of a mouthful. By the way, we need to take roll. I believe it is Madara's turn for that?

Madara: There are people missing right now.

~ MiasmicHanyou has entered the chat~
~ IncarnationoftheHeart has entered the chat~
~ LoverDemonPrince has entered the chat~
~ ShadowDemonPrince has entered the chat~
~ FoxGrin has entered the chat~
~ BlindJustice has entered the chat~
~ModCreator has entered the chat~
~ HellVampire has entered the chat~
~ MaskedUchiha has entered the chat~
~ ShadowAcolyte has entered the chat~
~ WyrmscalePrince has entered the chat~
~ DestructionIncarnate has entered the chat~

Naraku: Apologies for the wait. Had something I needed to do first. Doshi was helping.

Estarossa: We were finishing a meeting.

Gin Ichimaru: Nelliel and Nnoitra got in a fight so we had to break it up.

Ouko Yushima: The fight occurred IN Szayel and I's lab and caused Sojiro to be knocked out by a falling shelf, so he will not be here.

Shuren Mentengu ('fanmade' last name): I had to take Sojiro to the infirmary.

Obito Uchiha: Deidara accidentally blew up the oven and I helped clean up the mess and replace the oven before Konan got back.

Kayron: Two words. Tenebria's shenanigans.

Vildred: Yikes!

Phares: I will NOT disclose who I was doing!

Shakmeh: Don't you mean WHAT you were doing?

Lucikiel: No, he means who. But since he does not want to disclose who, I will happily tell you WHAT he was doing. After all, someone apparently is rather loud and aggressive when Phares was giving him a blow job. And it was not Vildred. I heard them from down the hall and ended up walking in on them.

Phares: LUCIKIEL! MY SEX LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN! YOU ACT AS IF YOU WERE NOT STALKING SHAKMEH!

Lucikiel: Eep!

Vildred: Stop arguing. And I know very well who it was.

Shakmeh: My guess is Leonidas. Those two are not quite as subtle when they think they are alone.

Phares: Shakmeh, you may be happy to let it be common knowledge that you and your cousin Sekhmet (OC) were not only fucking on a regular basis but planned on getting married, but a lot of people would look at both me and Leonidas in a very different light if they knew we slept with each other. You lot better NOT breathe a word of this to anyone outside this conversation using ANY method.

Shuren: I applaud you for having the courage to even inform Leonidas of your intimate affections towards him. I never even told Hal (OC) that I liked him that way.

Aizen: Larcade is technically my half-brother and I AM married to him and had Scylene together.

Lucemon: It does not matter to me.

Madara: I do not mind either. The Senju, Uzumaki, and Hyuga Clans were all formed from sibling incest and marriages between their 'forefathers'.

Zeref: I will not elaborate but I have no room to talk either.

Hakudoshi: I guess since some would view Kagura as my sister, I am technically dating my niece.

Naraku: I am supportive.

Estarossa: I am dating the brother of the Archangel I have to share a body with.

Zeldris: Same answer as Naraku.

Gin: It does not matter to Kaname and I.

Ouko: I am also supportive.

Obito: I agree with Shishou.

Lucikiel: I do not mind at all.

Phares: Wow. TMI.

~ Read Part 2 for username key~