11:

-Tesla's P.O.V.

        And now, I was forced to deal with the impossible enigma that was her desk. It was locked up tighter than I could even begin to fathom. The drawers barely even budged and they repelled my stronger attacks. She probably had Szayel's help with this. 

        I glanced around the room, heading for the bunk bed and climbing to the top before ripping the covers off. I checked in each pillow and under the blanket, but there was nothing. I placed the covers back neatly. 

        I repeated the procedure for the lower bunk. The same results, except for some old food scraps. Disgusting, I mentally noted before sighing. Likely Kita's bed... 

        Finally, I checked the last bed. The individual bed. I checked the pillows first before proceeding to check the blankets. I shook a bit, not ripping them off simply because replacing them was too much effort.  

        In the corner of my eye, I caught something metallic and shiny fly into the air before falling to the ground. I reached down to grab it, smirking. A key, latched to a necklace that Ayame had likely forgotten during her fit of rage. 

        I sat at the chair in front of her desk, taking a deep breath. I was about to intrude upon any privacy that Ayame had worked on building up over the years. All because of a theory. If I was wrong, Ayame would never forgive me. If I was right, Ayame would be upset but she would eventually understand. 

        Shnick! 

        I pushed the key into the keyhole of the widest drawer, sliding it out. Luckily, it was the drawer containing her small journal. I took it in my hands, gingerly, opening it and reading through the pages.  

        My eyes grew wider and wider as the pages went on. It all started with her first journal entry being only days after her rebirth as an Arrancar. Her penmanship, and her atrocious spelling and literary skills... 

        To go from that monstrosity to some of the things written more recently... 

        I held the book tightly as I bolted back toward the scuffle. 

        Nnoitora would want to see this.

~~ 

-Normal P.O.V.

        "Ayame, I swear to you and everyone alive that I didn't do anything wrong!" 

        "You told him!" I screamed, my slashing at her with my claws. "You've broken every vow! Do you remember, you traitor, what I said?" 

        "You've said a lot of things," She sighed as she blocked my attack. 

        "You asked me to trust you. I responded, I questioned what trust was. Rhetorically, obviously. You made me believe in trust! You made me think that, even in this hell of a twisted and demonic world, I could actually trust somebody!" Another leap with open claws; I managed to scratch her skin but she was able to injure me as I leapt backwards again. "You lied to me!" 

        "And you don't think you can trust anybody that heard your story?! They would never, ever betray you and you know that!" 

        "I don't know that!" I wanted to charge at her, I wanted to attack again, but I held myself back. "I don't know that, Ayame...!" My frantic screaming suddenly turned to tears. "How the hell could I know that...?" 

        "Aw, hell. Y'made 'er cry, Mana..." Kita groaned from the side. She had stepped out a while ago, letting us settle our differences after she helped prevent a near fatal attack.