Chapter 11

It was only 3 am, but someone was knocking on the door. I wiggled out of Simons arms and walked down the stairs to the front door. I had forgotten to be scared, and when I opened the door  a young girl stood there. She was 20 or so and she looked pale.

        "What's your name?" I asked. She smiled slightly, and said the one name I never thought I'd hear. "Lucielle" She said. I gasped, falling to the floor.

                                                        ____________________________

        "What time is it?" I mumbed, squinting my eyes. I heard movement and voices. I opened my eyes fully and saw Simon standing over me, holding my hand. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded.  "Where is Lucielle?" I asked Everyone looked at me funny. I was confused, didn't they invite her in, It's not like them to leave her outside in the cold. "I'm in here" I heard her quiet voice say. I grimaced, her voice setting me on edge. I sat up, Simon protesting. I leaned back against his chest and looked up at him when he wrapped his arms around me.

        "I'm sorry if I scared you this morning, it was just very cold" She said, I could tell everyone else did not like having here in here either. They were either not looking at her or were glaring at her. I nodded, dismissing her apology "I'm going to bed, I don't feel good." I said, trying to get away from this  thing. She didn't feel human, or maybe I had it stuck in my head that she was supposed to be dead. Simon nodded, and kissed me on the cheek before heading upstairs.

        Someone had cleaned up Carrie, and the blood. Instead of going to bed, I went outside and sat down on the porch. It felt good outside, 60 degrees or so, with the wind blowing. 'How is it that she is alive, when she is supposed to be dead?' I asked myself. I didn't understand it, The diary even said that she was dead....unless.

        I bolted into the house, running up the flight of stairs and found Simon making the bed. I ran into him fast enough, he fell down on the bed. "Joyce? What's going on?" He askedd concerned that I had seen another dead person probably.

        "The diary was placed there for a reason. Lucielle wrote it and placed it there for us to find." I said, Simon looked at me then we both bolted down the stairs, knowing what happened
.