☀︎︎three * temptation

[𝟼:𝟸𝟻𝚊𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

sage
.
.
.
temptation
☀︎︎

[𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟]

It was an early morning, the sun still rising and a foggy dew on the windows. I never usually woke up this early so it was a rare sight for me. Pretty.

Eyes peeling open and stretching as I woke, I let out a long sigh.

Still adjusting to the light, I looked at my phone notifications.

.

sxmpfull and 356 others liked your post

sxmpfull: hey girlie ;) I would love to take you out for a dinner then explore my wildest BDS...

sapnapinsta: good morning :]

...

.

I wasn't expecting a good morning text from him. I mean we had only just met but it was nice to know that someone thought of me. Well...someone thought of me in a non-perverted way.

I opened up Instagram and sent him a text back, wishing him a nice day. I clicked on his profile and saw he posted something new.

I clicked on the post. It was him with his little sister, as told by the caption, he looked so...pretty.

Call it a fucking cliché...a man who looked like he was written by a woman. That of which has smile lines bordering his eyes and scruffy facial hair. The small things. Also the fact he looks slightly high.

Kinda into that sorta guy...

Thousands of likes piling in at once, comments filled with words similar to mine.

I hesitated for a moment before commenting a simple "cutie" and then just swiping off and shutting my phone.

In all honesty, when I first DMed him...I didn't have the most innocent of intentions. He looked easy to flirt with, a flirtation without the commitment. He looked like the kind to have a few girls he was talking to at once, and I am the same.

Speak of the devil, I got a notification.

.

Evelyn

Hey, you down to talk?
.

I froze for a second or two. My heart hammered against my chest. I blinked once and then twice. Okay.

.

yeah, what's up?

Are you doing alright?

im getting by alright,
you?

Could be worse